Presidential Debate #2

B-Man

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know, I guess I have more respect for people's relationships than you do. I assume if he has proof that there was no evidence of WMD your probably say " really? Tell me more about this Paul person".

In general I have come to terms with my feelings on the Bush administration. I was not here during an alleged posters reign where inside info was "proven." And given the current substance of the board that I have known (that I have only known) you'll just have to excuse me. I am sorry if I offended a personal relationship of yours, all I can tell you is...it's PPP on TBD as I know it and I was not here. This is the last I will respond the Paul insults.

I only caught a couple exchanges during commercial breaks of that show I was watching on "History" Channel

One question was about womens pay being 72% of mens pay. Obama opened with a personal story to make the audience feel like he's one of them. Single mom trying to make ends meet (besides the fact that grandparents were well to do) and grandmother started as a bank secretary who could never get past the glass ceiling on her way to bank VP then off onto student loans without ever answering the question directly

Is that just a blanket statement that people who post on here don't have inside information on a whole slew of activities, be it politics, military, business or sports?

Wait, you mean people here are really credible in the fields they live in? Are you saying I may be able to talk intelligently about cloud computing? Shocking.

(also, posting this makes me realize what a 180 I've done on politics and life since I first started posting here)

I actually completely disagree. If there is a moderator who knows something is wrong, they should speak up. As for the meaningful distinction...terrorism? Seriously what does that word even mean? It's a tactic. Whether this attack was planned 6 months in advance or whether post-revolutionaries w/ massive weapons on hand saw chaos all over and attacked...it was still basically what we call "terrorism" and there is no real distinction I can find.

Ding, ding, ding. Crowley has already admitted that she was wrong about the specifics of what Obama said on 9-12-12.

I only caught a couple exchanges during commercial breaks of that show I was watching on "History" Channel

One question was about womens pay being 72% of mens pay. Obama opened with a personal story to make the audience feel like he's one of them. Single mom trying to make ends meet (besides the fact that grandparents were well to do) and grandmother started as a bank secretary who could never get past the glass ceiling on her way to bank VP then off onto student loans without ever answering the question directly

They never do. None of them.

Strikes and gutters...

You still at Texas? Or am I an idiot?

Graduated back in 08. Work for a large public company now in San Antonio, doing process improvement of all things. Went into the Six Sigma realm, actually like it quite a bit, and am running a team. How you doing?

So now you're a Sooner fan?

NEVER

On that specific question he did get to Lilly Ledbetter obviously. Romney then talked about staffing women as governor then talking about the economy as if that addresses equality regardless of conditions.

Ding, ding, ding. Crowley has already admitted that she was wrong about the specifics of what Obama said on 9-12-12.

I posted the link to this above if anyone's interested. That's about as big of an "admission" you're going to get from the left.

BA

Don't feed the trolls. Eventually he'll take his sad, angry act elsewhere.

btw....since all the Facebook people are complaining about moderators again, can I assume Obama didn't score a big win?

Obama lied about calling Benghazi a terrorist act the day after it happened, and when Romney called him on it, the moderator confirmed Obama's lie, which is bad for both because there is video proving thelie. Unfortunately for Obama (and CNN and its moderator) this will be a big part of the narrative this week. Obama lied and the mod backed him up, and that is your takeaway.

Edited by LABillzFan

Don't feed the trolls. Eventually he'll take his sad, angry act elsewhere.

btw....since all the Facebook people are complaining about moderators again, can I assume Obama didn't score a big win?

Obama lied about calling Benghazi a terrorist act the day after it happened, and when Romney called him on it, the moderator confirmed Obama's lie, which is bad for both because there is video proving thelie. Unfortunately for Obama (and CNN and its moderator) this will be a big part of the narrative this week. Obama lied and the mod backed him up, and that is your takeaway.

Candy has already backtracked.

Am I the only one with major case of deja vu going on right about now?

Graduated back in 08. Work for a large public company now in San Antonio, doing process improvement of all things. Went into the Six Sigma realm, actually like it quite a bit, and am running a team. How you doing?

NEVER

Doing the same thing since I met you, including process improvement, mobile enterprise...workflow, basically what I always do, just using the newest stuff...(which is what I always do..WTF :bag:). San Antonio is ballsy. Actually, I might end up moving down your way next year. It's on the list anyway. But, I am trying to hold off making any decisions for as long as possible, due to laziness, and being so bored with the entire process.

IIRC, you were Poly Sci, and now, it's IT stuff?

Hehehe...no wonder your political views have changed. :lol: