Johnny White Now a Packer

ChasBB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everyone else says, it's a good sign when your castoffs are picked up by other organizations.

I liked him too, and with CJ/Fred being injury risks, having a fourth RB is critical. Dorin is a good pass catcher in the flats and such, but Johnny was a decent RB between the tackles. Too bad to see him go.

http://blogs.buffalo...claim-rb-white/

Hate to see him go. He didn't get on the field a whole bunch, but was solid depth. This decision to carry two kickers and four quarterbacks can hurt depth at other positions and here's an example.

Some poster had remarked "poor Johnny White".

Yeah, the poor guy may have to play into February, while his ex-Bill buddies will be vacationing by then...

Good luck, Johnny!

http://blogs.buffalo...claim-rb-white/

Hate to see him go. He didn't get on the field a whole bunch, but was solid depth. This decision to carry two kickers and four quarterbacks can hurt depth at other positions and here's an example.

You complain about 2 kickers and 4 QBs but want to keep 6 RBs?

PTR

Like everyone else says, it's a good sign when your castoffs are picked up by other organizations.

True

You complain about 2 kickers and 4 QBs but want to keep 6 RBs?

PTR

I'm not really counting the fullback position, so we really just have three. Just hope they can stay healthy.

I was never impressed with the guy but I hope he does well with the Packers. Good luck Johnny.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but at the same time it was a pretty hard lineup to crack. I just think he has some upside. But injuries at other positions force these types of moves and not much can be done.

2 kickers and 4 QBs and yet we can't kick a field goal past 50 yards or throw the ball farther than 20 yards.

lol, that's pretty fugged up when you think of it that way