As Benghazi blame nears Hillary, Clintons grow furious.

B-Man

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy Crawley gets to pick which questions to use.

Mr President, please explain the leadership qualities that you exhibited in giving the order to kill Bin Laden

Mr Governor, please explain why your campaign is politicizing the death of an ambassador

Not if she cops to this debacle.

After the election is over and Hillary has decided not to accept a renomination as SoS, expect the State Department to spring more leaks than the Titanic. She'll come across as the grownup who took responsibility when nobody else would.

Obama is just trying to make it across the finish line. He knows he'll have to back Hillary in 2016 and he knows all this will blow back onto him after the election. But with 3 weeks left in the campaign this is all about magic number 270

Mr President, please explain the leadership qualities that you exhibited in giving the order to kill Bin Laden

Mr Governor, please explain why your campaign is politicizing the death of an ambassador

After the election is over and Hillary has decided not to accept a renomination as SoS, expect the State Department to spring more leaks than the Titanic. She'll come across as the grownup who took responsibility when nobody else would.

Obama is just trying to make it across the finish line. He knows he'll have to back Hillary in 2016 and he knows all this will blow back onto him after the election. But with 3 weeks left in the campaign this is all about magic number 270

Dev, you do know that it is no secret that H Clinton will not be back as SoS should Obama get a second term? She has already said that.

I have absolutely no problem with Hillary's responsibility statement and her referral to intelligence professional's making the actual call for the amount security available.

NOW, will someone speak up and announce where the video protest story originated ?

Hillary says it wasn't her, and the intelligence officials said several days ago that it didn't come from them.

Who decided that was the official response, when there was no evidence to support it?

Why was it dutifully repeated by all the administration mouthpieces ?

Where did it come from?........................and why? (that one's rhetorical)

I have absolutely no problem with Hillary's responsibility statement and her referral to intelligence professional's making the actual call for the amount security available.

The only problem I have is the administration's continuing vacillation on the subject.

Wait, she took responsibility but put the blame on intelligence professionals? :blink:

Yes.

"I'm responsible for the State Department, for the more than 60,000 people around the world. Uh, the decisions about security assets are made by security professionals. "