From mocking the draft

mob16151

http://www.sbnation....draft-big-board

They have Barkevious Mingo as thier top rated player available right now. And they rank the prospects 1 to 64. What do ya'll think?

All I know at this point (or at least I'm pretty sure about) is that Geno Smith is going #1 overall...I know people had him lower coming in to the Season, but he's rising (as he should) the way RG3 did last year...I can't see how he is not the 1st Pick in 2013...There is no Andrew Luck to hold him off...

Beyond that it's still WAY early... B-)

I don't understand the 365 day-a-year fascination with the draft. I think some people would rather have their team draft well than do well in the actual NFL season. The draft is a means to an end folks, it's week 6 of the NFL season!

From a Bills fan perspective the interest in this year's draft has little to do with it in general as it has to do specifically with the qb prospects. Even this early in the season it is apparent that the team lacks a long term franchise qb who is going to take the team to any meaningful place. There are many reasons why the Bills have struggled against the good teams this year that have little to do with the qb position. But until that position is dramatically upgraded the franchise will continue to flounder.

Many people, including myself, believe that the team has to make an aggressive move to get an upper tier qb prospect on board this offseason. Will getting a good prospect solve all the team's problems? Absolutely not. But after almost a generation since the Kelly era this franchise has to get a credible player taking the snaps to have a chance to compete.

I don't understand the 365 day-a-year fascination with the draft. I think some people would rather have their team draft well than do well in the actual NFL season. The draft is a means to an end folks, it's week 6 of the NFL season!

And you won't ever understand. Thanks for your awesome insight.

In the future skip the draft threads they aren't going anywhere.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I wish the draft was today.

And tomorrow.

And next week.