The curse is real..stadium built on Wenroes Indian Village.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 'medicine man' racist

It's 'medicine person' sexist

I don't know whose cursed, but from the outside looking in, it sure looks like it. It's just to bad someone used there own personal agenda, instead of doing whats better for the masses

That's Buffalo in a nutshell basically. Sigh.

curse breaker.....repeat after me....

"In the names of my ancestors, my gods, and myself, I call upon thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water. Come forth, cleanse Ralph Wilson Stadium and the Buffalo Bills of all evil and alien magicks, and restore them to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be."

ok, my work is done, move along folks, nothing else here to see.

As a result, the stadium planners reconfigured the layout and the stadium WAS NOT built over the burial grounds and provisions were made to keep the cemetery grounds intact.

From what I can tell, there appears to be dead bodies within the stadium too!

She caught wind that the stadium was going to be built over those Indian burial grounds & wrote an article about it. Well, the story grew legs & traveled, creating quite a bit of a stir at the time.

Really though, link or it didn't happen. Come on, get creative and give it to us. Should be good reading.

They won the biggest games possible in that Stadium (AFC Championships).

Their biggest "luck" win (biggest comeback) happened at RWS.

Most of the worst losses (Super Bowls, Music City, etc.) have been on the road.

Stop with the nonsense.

Kill joy!

I dunno. Wiki tells me otherwise:

http://en.wikipedia....i/Buffalo_Bills

I blame this on Ralph.

Yea, that's wrong on a couple of counts. For one thing, it's mentioned the Bills never used as a logo Buffalo Bill Cody, but long time posters here know that Guffalos father drew the Bills program covers....

http://www.spd.org/2011/02/buffalo-bills-football-program.php

too shay

so youre saying glory bounds mom put jimmy hoffa in a wood chipper

It's To Shea.

I'm lost.

The old Buffalo restaurant chain? My Dad used to take me there for breakfast… early childhood memories.

"In the names of my ancestors, my gods, and myself, I call upon thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water. Come forth, cleanse Ralph Wilson Stadium and the Buffalo Bills of all evil and alien magicks, and restore them to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be."

Thanks Medicine Person. Are you sure you won't stay and join us for coffee and donuts?

Ok, I have said it 3 times now...what am I supposed to see happen, I did notice that the sun came out afterwards!