6 Worst Teams In The League

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Whoever submitted that as a "strategy" should be muzzled until the world can be sure they'll never speak again.

The problems this would cause are so numerous that it's absurd, not the least of which are the lack of surrounding pro talent to give any of them reps to showcase or develop their abilities.

It would make sense if they had an actual minor league/developmental system. However, once a player is drafted in the NFL it is sink or swim for the most part. You cant carry 7+ QBs for more than a few months up to training camp.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You left off the Bears, the Lions, the Cowboys, the Dolphins, the Eagles, the Colts...there QBs aren't playing much better (or are playing worse) than Fitz.

Are you kidding? Jay Cutler and Andrew Luck aren't playing any better than Ryan Fitzpatrick? You should get a warning point for trolling on that one.

Because those teams would crush us by 40ish points.

OP seemed like he was pointing at the QB situation more than the team situation to me which is why I thought it was relevant.

Cam Newton is no longer a rookie. He had a good first season . But he has certainly struggled so far this year.

He had a good first season, the team, not so much.

Thats true when the offence comes out and scores consitently or does more then going 3 and out everytime they get the football.

from the middle of the 3rd quarter in the Pats game, to the end of the 49ers game, how many times did the offence actually sustain a long drive?

And thats why you post your trade ideas on message boards and play Fantasy Football while the real profesionals work in actual NFL teams front offices making deals.

Just because someone thinks that those QBs aren't any better, it doesn't mean they think Fitz is great or they would want to keep him.

Romo is almost out of a job in Dallas and is probably one of the most overrated QBs in the league

Cutler between tantrums on the sidelines and turning the ball over isn't doing anything to help the Bears win, they are winning cause the defence is scoring for him

Stafford, when healthy has been hot and cold

and Vick shows signs of being good, but then shows signs of being an issue/liability.

I don't think Fitz is a starting QB in this league, but it doesn't mean I would rather have the other garbage out there over him.

Career Stats:

Romo - 64.6% cmp%, 154 TDs, 80 INTs

Cutler - 60.9% cmp%, 124 TDs, 93 INTs

Stafford - 60.6% cmp%, 63 TDs 41 INTs

Vick - 56.2% cmp%, 117 TDs, 78 INTs (34 rush TDs)

Fitz - 59.1% cmp%, 80 TDs, 73 INTs

You are waay off base on Romo. He is not almost out of a job and is one of the top 10 QBs in the league. I cant fathom how you can call any of the guys on that list garbage when you're comparing them to Fitz. All of them are much more accomplished and have a much higher ceiling.

Career Stats:

Romo - 64.6% cmp%, 154 TDs, 80 INTs

Cutler - 60.9% cmp%, 124 TDs, 93 INTs

Stafford - 60.6% cmp%, 63 TDs 41 INTs

Vick - 56.2% cmp%, 117 TDs, 78 INTs (34 rush TDs)

Fitz - 59.1% cmp%, 80 TDs, 73 INTs

You are waay off base on Romo. He is not almost out of a job and is one of the top 10 QBs in the league. I cant fathom how you can call any of the guys on that list garbage when you're comparing them to Fitz. All of them are much more accomplished and have a much higher ceiling.

I'm not comparing any of them to Fitz

I'm saying that I doubt any of them are going to be much of an upgrade over Fitz though, enough that I want to give up anything to bring them here and expect to be better

And yes, theres rumblings in Dallas about weither or not he is going to be Dallas's guy for much longer

I'm not comparing any of them to Fitz

I'm saying that I doubt any of them are going to be much of an upgrade over Fitz though, enough that I want to give up anything to bring them here and expect to be better

And yes, theres rumblings in Dallas about weither or not he is going to be Dallas's guy for much longer

The same rumblings that are going on here (from fans). No way in Hell JJ gets rid of Romo as there is NOTHING to replace him with (unless he plans on trading up to the top 2 spots in the draft). G Smith and Barkley are going 1/2 in 2013 so who wants em bad enough?

So the question is - you would not trade Fitz straight up for any of these guys? You really don't think these guys could do better on this Bills team? I'll throw a 2nd rounder and Fitz to get Romo, Cutler, Stafford or Vick in here (and trade for Tannehill straight up in a heartbeat)

Vick I would never take. He will be the guy who gets Reid (finally) fired this year--and it will serve Reid right for signing this 1 dimensional and colossally over-rated QB.

Romo Is a choker, so is Culter. They throw harder than Fitz, so what? Tannehill? Really? Already you would dump him for Fitz? Have at it...

Are you kidding? Jay Cutler and Andrew Luck aren't playing any better than Ryan Fitzpatrick? You should get a warning point for trolling on that one.

Yes, by temepering the anti-Fitz hysteria a tiny bit, I am trolling. Nice pick up.

Not a coincidence folks - the Bills are dead in the water until they find one. The confidence of this team has mirrored Fitz so get rid of him now.

Browns (Weedon, 1st round 2012)

Jax (Freeman, 1st round 2009)

TN (Locker, 8th pick 1st round 2011)

KC (traded for Cassel, 2009 - gave up a high 2nd round pick as I recall?)

Oakland (traded 2012 1st round pick for Palmer in 2011 - selected 1st overall in 2003)

Buffalo

Jets (Sanchez, 1st round 2009, 6th overall)

Every other team ahead of these has an up an coming rookie or a solid to excellent QB. Draft 7 fckin qbs if you have to next year and fix this shiitbag team once and for all......

Wait, I thought drafting a QB or acquiring a notable free agent automagically fixed a team? All those other teams either traded a high round draft pick for a free agent, or drafted a QB in the 1st round so how can it be that they aren't good?

Must be more to it.

I think we should trade all our draft picks for a good coach. You can draft a coach, can't you?

PS I think the jury is still out on a number of QB, including those you list - some of them such as Freeman have performed well in the past - some of them should be given a few years to adjust to the NFL and may still be good, including Weedon and Locker.

Wait, I thought drafting a QB or acquiring a notable free agent automagically fixed a team? All those other teams either traded a high round draft pick for a free agent, or drafted a QB in the 1st round so how can it be that they aren't good?

Must be more to it.

I think we should trade all our draft picks for a good coach. You can draft a coach, can't you?

PS I think the jury is still out on a number of QB, including those you list - some of them such as Freeman have performed well in the past - some of them should be given a few years to adjust to the NFL and may still be good, including Weedon and Locker.

Isn't Freeman in Tampa? Not jacksonville, they have Gabbert

Not quite sure what you are getting at here - are you saying that the Packers and Lions are as bad as the Bills? I am not looking at the actual records here as some don't indicate the talent on the team. Just because the Pack is 2-3 does not mean they are on the same level as the Bills. I think it is pretty easy to decipher who the worst teams are right now and from my point of view, the bottom 25% all have crappy QBs.

I'm saying that the Packers have had a defense rated at the bottom of the league through last season and the same applies to the Saints. Both of their quality QB's have a struggling Offense.

What's that saying - You are what your record is.

The Team needs to be perfect in every aspect because Fits isn't a Super Star. And IMO barring injury the Bills are not the 6th worse team in the NFL.

Not quite sure what you are getting at here - are you saying that the Packers and Lions are as bad as the Bills? I am not looking at the actual records here as some don't indicate the talent on the team. Just because the Pack is 2-3 does not mean they are on the same level as the Bills. I think it is pretty easy to decipher who the worst teams are right now and from my point of view, the bottom 25% all have crappy QBs.

You weaken your argument by saying that the Packers record and the Lions does not reflect their talent. For instance, almost everyone who looked at the Bills defensive roster before the season started said that we would be a force on the defensive front....

After this weekend , it is quite likely that the Pack will be 2-4 and the Lions will be 1-4 . Their losing records are not flukes. They reflect the fact that both teams have some fundamental issues on both sides of the ball that need to be addressed.