I hate Fred Jackson; Ok not hate, but you know what I mean

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I wouldnt be the only one. My eyes cannot be that bad. I already had my eye test for the year.

:lol:

The past 24 hours alone we've seen:

1) We hate Fred Jackson and he's finished (not injured, just finished).

2) Fire Chan Gailey

3) Fire Dave Wannstedt

4) Hire Jim Haslett

5) Some a--hole starting a thread "RIP Ralph"

6) Hire Wade Phillips (no problem that he is under contract with one of the conference's best teams)

7) Was Vince Young that bad?

8) Hire Bill Cowher (because we haven't tried that before)

9) Trade for Jason Campbell

10) Hire Mike Nolan

This fanbase deserves a team this dysfunctional.

You forgot 11) I hope the team moves

He looked like an old man yesterday.

Did anyone else notice this?

Please dont give me his stats, he just flat out looked slow. He needs some red bull big time. All rbs will have decent gains. I'm looking deeper than that. He's on his way out. I want him traded asap.

Im hating this 50/50 bull. It's not good for the team. We are fine with Cj,choice, and the other guy.

Chan, Cj appears to be back in better form. We got a taste of his speed yesterday. He's back. Please play Cj only. Please. He's our only hope right now.

I know it sounds like "I'm the biggest cj fan out there". But really Fred looked slow TO ME yesterday. A slow rb on a bad oline is just asking for a nightmare.

OK, this may be the stupidest post I've ever read on here. Fred still has a bum knee. He's doing the best he can. And yes Spiller looks better and faster right now. Having said that, they both deserve reps and they both will help this team.

Some terrible talk going on here. Yes I get the 50/50 split ain't working great.

Play spiller primarily and use Freddy for change of pace and goal line back

Of course he looks slow compared to spiller as would every other running back not named Reggie bush or lesean McCoy

Both are needed but if all your saying is 70/30 split for Spiller then I can be okay with that. Fred far from sucks. Fred can be elite and force more carries

Fred is still hurt with a massive knee brace on, he is obviously going to look and play slower while its on and potentially even after its off for a while. Plus speed was never his game.

Anger displacement? Maybe. Either way, even vs the jets he started off shaky.

6 for 15 2.5 ypc

Cj 14 for 169 12.1 ypc

C'mon man.

Please dont give me his stats, he just flat out looked slow. He needs some red bull big time. All rbs will have decent gains. I'm looking deeper than that. He's on his way out. I want him traded asap.

Im hating this 50/50 bull. It's not good for the team. We are fine with Cj,choice, and the other guy.

Chan, Cj appears to be back in better form. We got a taste of his speed yesterday. He's back. Please play Cj only. Please. He's our only hope right now.

I know it sounds like "I'm the biggest cj fan out there". But really Fred looked slow TO ME yesterday. A slow rb on a bad oline is just asking for a nightmare.

This is literally the dumbest thread I've seen in my short time at two bills drive.

6 for 15 2.5 ypc

Cj 14 for 169 12.1 ypc

C'mon man.

Are you !@#$ mental? Are you basing your opinion on a whole six carries, plus a few more coming back (probably too early) from injury?

I hope to God you are not responsible for anything involving science or statistics.

Seriously, isn't it time for you too watch romper room now?

This is literally the dumbest thread I've seen in my short time at two bills drive.

Dumbest thread. Dumbest post?

Fj is slow and I'm the bad guy????

Again, maybe I should be mad at the coach for putting his @ in there, but dont get upset with me.

I guess we just have to see how the rest of the season plays out.

I think what the OP was trying to say is that why force a square peg into a round hole. Fred right now is not an effective back. CJ has shown that the more touches he gets the more effective of a runningback he is. Right now he's our biggest weapon on offense and should be getting the majority of carries. Let Fred get short yardage.goalline carries and to close out games assuming we're in position to do so. Outside of that CJ should be the #1 back.

at what point will FJ be healthy?

I just want to know when the injury excuses will stop.

Why don't you go watch what happened to his knee and tell me if it's reasonable to expect him to be 100% right now?

For the OP: you can talk negatively about a player as long as we can talk negatively about your unfounded original point based on a minimum of evidence.

I actualy agree by making him the 3rd down back , he is much better in picking up the blitz and can catch it very good .

Extend his career so he can last couple more years and make him the 3rd down back .

Also make him the goal line back as CJ is good but Fred is better down there .

6 for 15 2.5 ypc

Cj 14 for 169 12.1 ypc

C'mon man.

Huge sample size you have there. Your entitled to your opinion I just don't think there is anything near enough to think he is all of a sudden bad.

at what point will FJ be healthy?

I just want to know when the injury excuses will stop.

I knew someone would chime in with this garbage.

When Mario Williams is crying about his sore wrist it's one thing to rip on it. If you saw the hit that FJ took, understand how improbable it was for him to be back so soon, and are still spouting this crap I can only assume you're a miserable soul who just needs to complain about everything, and you probably deserve to be a Bills fan.