where's Dareus?

With all the rants about Mario, Marcell has been ineffective as well, Really wanted JJ Watt that year, wish we had him now.

You wanted JJ Watt at #3?

Dareus is doing his best Kyle Williams and Fred Jackson impersonations, trying to be invisible

Where's Kyle freaking Williams he seems to get a free pass He hasn't done anything since his new contract two years ago

He and FJ are rarely criticized, regardless of how poorly they play

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Maybe Dareus had a bad game, but it wasn't due to lack of hustle. The guy was playing his tail off, including chasing guys down 20 yards down field when our LB's missed a bunch of tackles or were in the wrong gaps.

It was really only 15 yards because he was pushed back the first 5

KW and Dareus played well last year. They are really good football players so there has to be something wrong with the structure of the defense. My guess is that 6 lineman plus an RB beats only 4 even really good DLs w/o any help. Get a new and good DC and I'll bet these guys look a lot better. Mario looks to be a whiff, though.

Dareus is probably at a buffet right now

This^^^

So maybe the next time he shows up at camp pushing 350 somebody might say something??? Maybe??? B-)

KW and Dareus played well last year. They are really good football players so there has to be something wrong with the structure of the defense. My guess is that 6 lineman plus an RB beats only 4 even really good DLs w/o any help. Get a new and good DC and I'll bet these guys look a lot better. Mario looks to be a whiff, though.

I gotta say...No offense...But if you think it's the structure of the Defense and not Dareus' inability to shed blocks and beat his man...I really don't think you're watching the games... B-)

This^^^

So maybe the next time he shows up at camp pushing 350 somebody might say something??? Maybe??? B-)

I gotta say...No offense...But if you think it's the structure of the Defense and not Dareus' inability to shed blocks and beat his man...I really don't think you're watching the games... B-)

I've been saying this since midway through last season. IMO...he has been a HUGE disappointment to this point in his young career,

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Maybe Dareus had a bad game, but it wasn't due to lack of hustle. The guy was playing his tail off, including chasing guys down 20 yards down field when our LB's missed a bunch of tackles or were in the wrong gaps.

agreed