Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

So what. He cant throw it deep, cant throw outs patterns, Only can throw down the middle.

I rather see what Thigpen or Jackson can do. It cant be too much worse.

Im done with Fitz, he not gonna get better and to me if they dont start Jackson after the bye week im done with Chan too.

me too, my comment clearly applied to the decision makers.

that said, dont be shocked if thigpen gets the ball soon.. gailey is going down and flailing, starting to blame players

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what. He cant throw it deep, cant throw outs patterns, Only can throw down the middle.

I rather see what Thigpen or Jackson can do. It cant be too much worse.

Im done with Fitz, he not gonna get better and to me if they dont start Jackson after the bye week im done with Chan too.

I haven't been following all 40 pages of this - are we actually concluding that our defense gives up >550 yds in 2 consecutive games, and somehow it would help to bench Fitz in favor of Tyler Thigpen?

Let's be very clear here. We could turn Fitz into the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and while the D is this bad, we will still lose.

I haven't been following all 40 pages of this - are we actually concluding that our defense gives up >550 yds in 2 consecutive games, and somehow it would help to bench Fitz in favor of Tyler Thigpen?

Let's be very clear here. We could turn Fitz into the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and while the D is this bad, we will still lose.

Yeah because going three and out and turning the ball over all day doesn't demoralize the defense and make them give up.

Here is how I look at that game. First I stick a fork in my left eye as its less painful than watching these guys who pretend they are pro football team. The unfortunate thing is that I still have my right eye and it is drawn back to the TV. So I take a steak knife and shove it high and tight in the right eye and pull down. The problem now is that the game is still on the television and now my other sensory organs make up for the loss my eyesight. The first thing that has to go is my hearing; I take two steel pointed shish kebob skewers and force them deep into each ear until my hearing pressure mounting simply pops; now I only hear or think I hear is the sound of the ocean. However, my body now senses the pounding the team is taking, don't ask me how, I can't hear it, I can't see it but somehow I can feel it. It's a relentless drum drum drumming of touchdown after touchdown, one inept Bills play after the other. How can this get repeated over and over again. How can SF gain over 600 yards on offense, 600 freaking yards. There is only one thing to put me completely out of my misery. Yes, Mr Jack Daniels, one quart, one swig, all of it down the pipe.. God bless.

Fitz didn't throw a pick before half, it was a Chandler fumble.

Otherwise, your logic is still flawed. Just because your team turns the ball over doesn't give the defense license to roll over and die.

this is what im talking about: right here.

this line of thinking.

my logic is flawed, that we need a good quarterback to win.

that we are somehow, magically going to win a professional football game, when ryan fitzpatrick looks like my wife, (if she were impersonating a limp-wristed fem boy) throwing the ball any distance over 25 yards. did you see him use HIS ENTIRE BODY to try to throw that td pass that was picked off??

it was a windup of a centerfielder trying to throw someone out at home - and it was a 30 yard pass!!!!

he. is. not. a. good. qb.

so, yes, it fully allows the defense to lay over and die.

i honestly think if more of you guys lived out of market, you would have a different perspective on this team.

the qb handles the ball every snap on offense. he should (rightly) get all the credit and blame. fitzy has great stats, because he can throw 5 yard passes to spiller that go for 75 yards.

lets say the bills got the ball to start the third, and brady was our q. a 60 yard drive that takes 7 minutes of the clock is just as effectively defensively as our defense forcing a 3 and out.

thats what we as fans need to wrap our heads around.

fitzy is so bad, he is making the rest of the team look bad.

when our offense is clicking (second half jets, kc, cleveland, first half pats,) how amazing does our defense look?

now just imagine if our offense could be that consistent, week in and week out!

wed be locks for the super bowl.

oh. sorry. i forgot. wanting a good quarterback is for dreamers. i need to blame this entire season on mario williams, because he wasnt able to pressure goodell into making a rule change to make sacks worth 9 points. right. gotcha.

you are correct. the simpletons think changing the QB is the answer.

Yeah because going three and out and turning the ball over all day doesn't demoralize the defense and make them give up.

this is bologna and cheese. if this is the truth, fire the entire defense and hire guys who don't have vaginas

Agreed, I'm ignoring the Bench Fitz talk. Our problems do not begin nor do they end with Fitzpatrick. Our problems are on defense, PERIOD!

Tim-

right because stupid play calls, turnovers, series of quick 3 and outs, lack of hope on offense has no effect on a defense .... theyre supposed to be shut down no matter what the offense is doing. 3 points is enough to win games if your defense holds the offense to no points. I agree this is all on defense, we can win with fitz if defense would only be 100% shut down!!!!

down 10-3 and Chandler fumbles the ball...the bills' D gives up a TD in ONE !@#$ING PLAY. If the defense is demoralized in the first half in a 7 point game then we have a bunch of weak pieces of crap - which happens to be the truth i suppose.

down 10-3 and Chandler fumbles the ball...the bills' D gives up a TD in ONE !@#$ING PLAY. If the defense is demoralized in the first half in a 7 point game then we have a bunch of weak pieces of crap - which happens to be the truth i suppose.

no defense is going to hold up physically and mentally forever. Wheres the hope or incentive for them with the stupid ass play calls, turnovers and highly limited QB?

this is what im talking about: right here.

this line of thinking.

my logic is flawed, that we need a good quarterback to win.

that we are somehow, magically going to win a professional football game, when ryan fitzpatrick looks like my wife, (if she were impersonating a limp-wristed fem boy) throwing the ball any distance over 25 yards. did you see him use HIS ENTIRE BODY to try to throw that td pass that was picked off??

it was a windup of a centerfielder trying to throw someone out at home - and it was a 30 yard pass!!!!

he. is. not. a. good. qb.

so, yes, it fully allows the defense to lay over and die.

i honestly think if more of you guys lived out of market, you would have a different perspective on this team.

the qb handles the ball every snap on offense. he should (rightly) get all the credit and blame. fitzy has great stats, because he can throw 5 yard passes to spiller that go for 75 yards.

lets say the bills got the ball to start the third, and brady was our q. a 60 yard drive that takes 7 minutes of the clock is just as effectively defensively as our defense forcing a 3 and out.

thats what we as fans need to wrap our heads around.

fitzy is so bad, he is making the rest of the team look bad.

when our offense is clicking (second half jets, kc, cleveland, first half pats,) how amazing does our defense look?

now just imagine if our offense could be that consistent, week in and week out!

wed be locks for the super bowl.

oh. sorry. i forgot. wanting a good quarterback is for dreamers. i need to blame this entire season on mario williams, because he wasnt able to pressure goodell into making a rule change to make sacks worth 9 points. right. gotcha.

Again. I get this argument, I really do. But explain to me this:

Matt Cassell is not a good QB. Yet his defense can hold a Ravens offense to 3 FGs. They don't roll over. What gives?

Agreed, I'm ignoring the Bench Fitz talk. Our problems do not begin nor do they end with Fitzpatrick. Our problems are on defense, PERIOD!

Tim-

Wrongo! See above.....all 3 and outs = no chance for d to rest. Any NFL QB would have had two TD's in the first half......Stevie and Spiller were wide open....ball was way overthrown.

Again. I get this argument, I really do. But explain to me this:

Matt Cassell is not a good QB. Yet his defense can hold a Ravens offense to 3 FGs. They don't roll over. What gives?

who knows, you keep putting it all this emphasis on KC D for one game. That same D gave up a ton to us 2 seasons in a row. How about Ravens O had a bad game?

The only good thing about this game was that it was at 4:30. It allowed me to have a fun morning with my little boy AND go play a round of golf before watching the Bills sh*# the bed. It only sucked the life out of a small portion of the day.

no defense is going to hold up physically and mentally forever. Wheres the hope or incentive for them with the stupid ass play calls, turnovers and highly limited QB?

hold up forever dude? it's the first half! the first touchdown by SF went two plays for 70 something yards..they coudn't make it look any easier...never hold up is nonsense man. they just never show up. period. at least hold them to a FG there..it's SF, not the saints, pats, or packers. did you see the look on chandler after the very next play SF scored a TD? HE'S the one that looked dejected. maybe it's the OFFENSE that feels dejected from the DEFENSE's record-setting performances...

hold up forever dude? it's the first half! the first touchdown by SF went two plays for 70 something yards..they coudn't make it look any easier...never hold up is nonsense man. they just never show up. period. at least hold them to a FG there..it's SF, not the saints, pats, or packers. did you see the look on chandler after the very next play SF scored a TD? HE'S the one that looked dejected. maybe it's the OFFENSE that feels dejected from the DEFENSE's record-setting performances...

and its like the first time theyve ever seen it? this script has been playing out well before the first half. D's get burned all the time on first play when they unexpectedly get thrust back on the field. Thats why smart coaches go for kill shots on that play

good teams win with balance. However, they never win when they allow 500 yards per game and 40-50 points. With Brady, Manning(s), Brees all on our team at the same time, throwing to 4 Larry Fitzgeralds... we still get blown out today. FACT

Another FACT ( why the all caps man?): the D could have held the niners to 45 yds and a pair of FGs and still lost.

They suck on both sides of the ball.