Did Brady call the Bills "F'n Bit@hes"?

Silvercrw

was his knee down? I was at the game and on the scoreboard it appeared to be down. or he levitated. i'm just wondering what it looked like in high def?

YES, His knee was down, but because he is Saint Brady they gave it to him.

Maybe it was just me seeing red but

When Fitz was taken down one Putx player had him below the knees while another pushed him over. Where was the Flag like Saint Brady got?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's one of the best QBs ever but he's the last person who should ever call someone a B word. Watch him run away from contact on INT returns.

If he's my QB, I'm telling him to prance over to the

sideline like a ballerina and avoid anyone on the field. Getting your franchise QB, possibly the best ever, lit up by some ahole LB or DL lookin for blood is not smart.

Edited by inkman

He was calling the Refs bitches. It was literally right as they announced it. The thing is, he WAS down. Dierdorf made the stupid comment that normally you'd see turf or grass come up if he was down. The field is not grass.

BB now stands for Brady's Bitches (no longer the Buffalo Bills) UNTIL the defense decides to prove otherwise and go after him. What a pathetic game plan to not go after him -- stupidest gameplan ever devised for Brady. I even changed the title above my avatar to reflect the new name of the team.

Edited by ChasBB

Maybe he should be looking in the mirror next time he says something like that. We were called for roughing the passer when hitting him in the knee in the third quarter. Interesting thing is Fitz took the exact same hit to the knee in the second quarter and nothing was called. Seems the Brady rule only still only applies to Brady.

yes he did I totally say that and immediately bust out laughing.. As much as Tom gets hate you cant denie he has the "it" or "Killer Instinct" you need in your QB or star player for that matter. Its like Kobe or Micheal Jordan when they lose they start doing anything possible to motivate themselves and team and when the start winning they put there foot and your neck till you die.. Thats what we need Fitzballsack is not that guy... I bet Peyton, Drew and Aaron Rogers are the same way...

I bet Peyton, Drew and Aaron Rogers are the same way...

Calling the other team bitches? No, they certainly don't. Being a diva isn't a requirement for championship athletes. It's simply a bonus gift that Brady gives to the world along with comfortable and stylish intercontinental footwear.

There is one way to shut his mouth. Until buffalo figures it out, playoffs will never happen here.

Calling the other team bitches? No, they certainly don't. Being a diva isn't a requirement for championship athletes. It's simply a bonus gift that Brady gives to the world along with comfortable and stylish intercontinental footwear.

No it's that fire. The burning need to win. Fitz is so humble and sheepish he almost seems embarrassed that he might want to win a game once in a while. I am not defending Brady but i wish any player in buffalo wanted to win as bad as he does.

This wasn't an interview. I wouldn't be surprised at anything said away from the mic. I've met mannings, and wouldn't be shocked one bit.

No it's that fire. The burning need to win. Fitz is so humble and sheepish he almost seems embarrassed that he might want to win a game once in a while. I am not defending Brady but i wish any player in buffalo wanted to win as bad as he does.

This wasn't an interview. I wouldn't be surprised at anything said away from the mic. I've met mannings, and wouldn't be shocked one bit.

Of course, I agree about preferring players that are driven to win against all costs--- Michael Jordan was/is practically a sociopath in this regard, and we could certainly use a few, particularly at the QB position. What I'm mostly disagreeing with is the previous poster's contention to praise an athlete for calling an opponent a "!@#$ing B word" as if that was somehow a clearcut signifier to his competitiveness. I'll admit to harboring a bias against Brady, which is probably coloring my opinion somewhat toward his sideline reaction coming across as entitled and whiny--- that may not be fair, but !@#$'em.

BB now stands for Brady's Bitches (no longer the Buffalo Bills) UNTIL the defense decides to prove otherwise and go after him. What a pathetic game plan to not go after him -- stupidest gameplan ever devised for Brady. I even changed the title above my avatar to reflect the new name of the team.

This

Naw im pretty sure they do its just Brady got caught just like Kobe got caught say f*g on camera. I bet you never played sports when you get in the moment and you get heated you say how you feel. Just like when Michael Jordan got mad he'd dominate you and tell you "you cant stop me" Basically what brady did. Magic Johnson the same way its trash talk. You just emotional over the fact Brady owns the Bills. It is what it is face facts my dude until we got a QB that can even the field he will always win...