san fran will be ugly

nuklz2594

the 49ers game will be brutal to watch. they pounded the guano out of the jets. any score predictions?

49 ( ;) ) - 17

totally different type of game.

divisional games... as bad as we have been under gailey in them... are ALWAYS a 50/50 bet. we were a yard away from going into the half up 28-7.

and then we lost the second half.

you play those guys 2 times a year, every year. theyre hard games for mediocre clubs to win.

i know its hard to fathom, but san francisco simply just does not know us like the pats and the jets know us.

we play them once every 4 years. this is the first time harbaugh has ever had to gameplan for us.

im sure this offseason harbaugh familiarized himself with our offense... but i wouldnt be surprised if we went out there and won. i really wouldnt.

they might look at this game as just an easy victory. if we come out and score 21 real quick... hey, stranger things have happened.

Are you :censored: serious!!! they haven't seen the Jets in 4 either and they wiped the floor with them at their house and now we have to go way out there (long distance travel makes it harder for the visiting team) and face one of the best teams in the league. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way this NFL season has gone, the only logical conclusion is that the Bills win big. It'll signify nothing, however, aside from a continuation of the complete and total breakdown of football logic as we know it and the next standard deviation pendulum swing toward irrational and unjustified hope.

Bills - 48

49ers - 6

to be followed by:

Cardinals - 55

Bills - 13

Bills O will have trouble vs SF, but their defense should do much better than vs NE. SF runs an old school offense so Wanny won't be so overmatched. SF will still force 2 or 3 turnovers and win the game but I suspect it'll be something like 20 - 10.

Bills O will have trouble vs SF, but their defense should do much better than vs NE. SF runs an old school offense so Wanny won't be so overmatched. SF will still force 2 or 3 turnovers and win the game but I suspect it'll be something like 20 - 10.

I think it's this. But I didn't see any of the jets game. Wanna falls in love with a bad scheme and the Bills are in trouble and he doesn't adjust in our two losses. Hard to say what he runs for the Niners.

The Bills, I believe, are better than the Vikings. The Vikings already beat the 49ers. Therefore, by virtue of the transitive property, the Bills will beat the 49ers.

And the 49ers crushed the Jets yesterday. The Jets crushed the Bills 3 weeks ago. No assumptions like yours. How are you liking the transitive property now? ;)

Fortunately in the NFL every game is a unique event and even though based on the evidence SF should beat the Bills by 70 or 80 points you just never know.

Our banged up offensive line has no chance against a tough San Fran defense, they will eat Fitz up and spit him out. My prediction, 3 Fitz picks due to him trying to do to much. Until we get a real QB were done.

Go Bill's !!!!!!!!!!!