Any more clarity needed on where the issues are?

Virgil

Outcoached in divisional games - 100 points given up in 2 games, ridiculous record for Chan against the AFC East

Fitz has a pathetic arm. Makes just enough throws to give you a glimpse, but can't do it for 4 quarters. He'll win just enough to not let us draft high enough to get his replacement.

Offensive Production - Put the D on the field way too much without rest. No RB in the backfield on 3rd downs. Chan doesn't make Fitz throw 4 picks, but he does put it in his hands.

Wanny - Too stubborn for his own good. Just like Martz, won't blitz or change it up. This team has way too much talent to be run like this.

End result, we are an 8-8 team at best. Just like in this game, we win 2 qtrs, lose the other 2 badly.

End result, Fitz just needs to go. The team needs to be committed to whoever is in there. Chan needs to shove a boot up Wanny's ass and make him adjust. Chan needs to stop being so tricky and realize who he has on his team. Stop the misdirection, stop the empty backfield on 3rd down, and just do move the ball in small chunks.

Good news though, no matter what else happens, we don't need to hold out hope this season. We know everything we need to and the end result...we are not a playoff team

Outcoached in divisional games - 100 points given up in 2 games, ridiculous record for Chan against the AFC East

Fitz has a pathetic arm. Makes just enough throws to give you a glimpse, but can't do it for 4 quarters. He'll win just enough to not let us draft high enough to get his replacement.

Offensive Production - Put the D on the field way too much without rest. No RB in the backfield on 3rd downs. Chan doesn't make Fitz throw 4 picks, but he does put it in his hands.

Wanny - Too stubborn for his own good. Just like Martz, won't blitz or change it up. This team has way too much talent to be run like this.

End result, we are an 8-8 team at best. Just like in this game, we win 2 qtrs, lose the other 2 badly.

End result, Fitz just needs to go. The team needs to be committed to whoever is in there. Chan needs to shove a boot up Wanny's ass and make him adjust. Chan needs to stop being so tricky and realize who he has on his team. Stop the misdirection, stop the empty backfield on 3rd down, and just do move the ball in small chunks.

Good news though, no matter what else happens, we don't need to hold out hope this season. We know everything we need to and the end result...we are not a playoff team

I had hope of a playoff spot at the beginning. Wanny let NE look good. Fitz made sure they had the chance to look good. Enough said.

This team is run by a bunch of amateurs. Welcome to the end product.

This is it. Fire the guys who currently run the team, but there is no guarantee that the owner and his braintrust will pick anyone better.

Wilson shops for the guys who run the team at Walmart, and this is the end product.

This is it. Fire the guys who currently run the team, but there is no guarantee that the owner and his braintrust will pick anyone better.

Wilson shops for the guys who run the team at Walmart, and this is the end product.

Can't get better if you don't try.

Offer Chip Kelly 20 mil per 100 guaranteed, 5 years. How worse can it be that blowing 100 mil on a unmotivated "elite" RDE?

Lombardi by year 4 or try again after year 5.

Can't get better if you don't try.

Offer Chip Kelly 20 mil per 100 guaranteed, 5 years. How worse can it be that blowing 100 mil on a unmotivated "elite" RDE?

Lombardi by year 4 or try again after year 5.

I agree with the concept and am on board, but I doubt that Wilson even knows who Kelly is. Wilson doesn't hire strangers; he hires guys who he is comfortable with. And we've all seen the results of his hiring practices the last 13 years.

8-8? LOL! They will be damn lucky to win 5 or 6 games.

Well said Derek, We got to get a qb to move forward, and I agree on all the other points. We need to do whatever we can to get Barkley or Smith no matter where we end up in the draft.

I AGREE!!!!! I just can't stress it enough - EVEN giving away an entire DRAFT for a QB with elite talent, would NOT be a price too high. It just doesn't matter, otherwise, if we have talent elsewhere - we can't win CONSISTENTLY without a good QB. And, you can't get a good QB unless you draft him. If we walked away from next year's draft with just an elite QB - we could go out and pick up a WR and LB in F.A., and our team would have more promise than if we drafted a WR, a LB, and a QB in the 3rd or 4th round who ends up only being just-better than Fitz. For once, do something extreme - go out and GET THAT QB!

If we can't win in our own division we will never make the playoffs. We were not just beaten we were humiliated. Once again we see good players fall to the wayside due to injuries. The problem is and has been coaching...simple as that. When a team falls apart like we just did that is where the finger needs to be pointed.

Chan, the alleged offensive genius, has shown us nothing. He is not current, flexible or capable of changing things in response to situations on the field. Wanny is pathetic.

this team needs geno smith, I am not sold on Barkley, i think he is more of a result of the system and team, i think geno smith is legit

Geno Smith: through 4 games: 83.4% of his passes for 1,826 yards, 20 touchdowns and 0 int

Matt Barkley: through 4 games- 61.5% of his passes for 1,005 yards, 12 touchdowns and 5 int

Edited by Astrobot

Coachng sucked on all sides.

Playcalling sucked in all sides.

Execution sucked on all sides.

What we got, we got on luck.

I know this sounds like just another "the sky is falling" thread, but man, I'm so close to being done with this team.

This is just the first loss in this crucial 6 game stretch. Wait until we get back to New England - 2-2 will seem like the glory days.

As long as we are healthy we can do some damage. Glenn and Urbik injuries could be killers. Hope there are like the Fred and CJ injuries. They had a good plan today. Needed to get a lot more pressure up front and not turn it over, but they failed on both counts. 6 turnovers and you lose every time to any team in the NFL.

are you kidding me?

we split our next 2, were 3-3.

we go 1-2 in our next 3 after that, were 4-5.

we finish 5-2 and make the playoffs.

As long as we get guys healthy towards mid season, that is probably what we are hoping for. YEs.

This is all a bunch of crap. Assuming Glenn and Urbik are only out a game or two, we will be fine. CJ and Fred's fumbles were killers. Especially Fred's.. he did the same thing in the Jets home game last year. Just killed the team. We're down by 7 finally driving the ball and Fred puts it on the ground. That was a killer. Hand the Pats 4-5 turnovers when the game is still competitive and you will lose every time. Wanny had to choose whether to blitz Brady or not. I like the choice not to blitz.. Brady will for sure shred a blitzing defense,,, not sure he can shred a four man rush.. so they ran at it. .. Pats played it well.. Brady is crazy good. We are not great at LB and Pats ran it until they got close and then Gronk in a mismatch.

As long as Fitzpatrick is this team's quarterback it is going no where and that is the bottom line

there it is! I was beginning to think I'd make it through an entire page without reading your genius. All day long I was thinking "we not happy time cuz hairy face arm throw man." But luckily I've come across your one beautiful perfect thought on every single page I've read today. Saying what we are all thinking. Truly a voice for our generation. Can't wait to see where you cut and paste next. I'm sure it won't be a complete and total waste of everyone's time.

This team is run by a bunch of amateurs. Welcome to the end product.

Worse, I don't think anyone worth their salt in NFL circles wants to work for the organization anymore. There was a reason why they didn't interview outside the organization candidates for the GM job and the head coach search was bizarre to say the least. How does an organization compete with that millstone around their collective neck?