The Drones Are Here

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are going to fight we're going to need you to disclose age, height, weight, and reach so we can appropriately take bets.

Also, TYTT, it's only fair to warn you that RK is an athlete...well, he rides a bike. Don't think just because a guy sports spandex and calls you honey that he can't stomp your ass. Check this out:

If you guys are going to fight we're going to need you to disclose age, height, weight, and reach so we can appropriately take bets.

Also, TYTT, it's only fair to warn you that RK is an athlete...well, he rides a bike. Don't think just because a guy sports spandex and calls you honey that he can't stomp your ass. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWQTuJ_RwbA

Nah, like I said at the end of page 8: I never should have gotten down in the mud with him to begin with. It's beneath me, and I apologize to the board for shitting in your sandbox, and making an ass of myself in the process.

I am enjoying this. I'd just like to note that TYTT bragged that his credentials were as...an industrial engineer.

For anyone hip to science and engineering, that's excellent. I've never heard of anyone bragging about being an industrial engineer. Those guys carry the jocks of the junior varsity engineers: the civil engineers. Jesus. Industrial Engineers arguing structural engineering. Next TPS will post a paper about genome sequencing.

I am enjoying this. I'd just like to note that TYTT bragged that his credentials were as...an industrial engineer.

For anyone hip to science and engineering, that's excellent. I've never heard of anyone bragging about being an industrial engineer. Those guys carry the jocks of the junior varsity engineers: the civil engineers. Jesus. Industrial Engineers arguing structural engineering. Next TPS will post a paper about genome sequencing.

Not nearly quite. I changed majors at the end of my sophmore year after descovering how much more I enjoyed my econ curriculum, which was far more rewarding. And I'd hardly consider answering a question concisely to be bragging.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWQTuJ_RwbA

Its like watching two guys use their arms for the first time.

Just wonderin, how many of you were offended by the interrogations of waterboarding?

Offended? I wouldn't classify it as offended. Probably a better adjective (for me at least) would be concerned.

I find it interesting that while the left railed against torture under W's watch, they are strangely silent about Obama's continuation of those policies. The use of Drones on US Soil brings us one step closer to the end of times.

You never read superman?

Superman was an intergalactic terrorist.

Offended? I wouldn't classify it as offended. Probably a better adjective (for me at least) would be concerned.

I find it interesting that while the left railed against torture under W's watch, they are strangely silent about Obama's continuation of those policies. The use of Drones on US Soil brings us one step closer to the end of times.

As if either president would have been able to stop it, or order that it continues........

They've been talking about it on MSNBC like special ED and Maddow while I haven't heard much about it from Fox aside from Kirsten Powers.

Seattle police dept. drone plans scuttled by mayor after FAA gives approval:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57568325/seattle-mayor-scuttles-police-plans-to-sue-drones/

Lawmakers in 11 states trying to restrict drone use:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57567843/some-states-seek-to-curb-use-of-drones-by-police/