Another Reason to Not Like Brady

You can't sit around for four days and mourn a loss and say, 'God, this is the end of our year,' " Pats quarterback Tom Brady said. "I mean, we're 1-2, we're not in a good position right now. We're in the exact position we deserve to be in, and we've got to do something about it. So the energy and attention is focused on this opponent and how we can be better and how we can play better so that hopefully if we play well, we can get to 2-2."

What exactly does Tom Brady think he deserves? Stop looking for handouts and go out and earn it. Pompous prick.

http://www.buffalone.../120929211/1004

*** I misread the article, but I still don't like him :)~ ***

Edited by It's in My Blood

The extra-enthusiastic hatred of Brady comes off as pathetic sometimes. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that quote. It's sad when you try so hard to hate someone when it's so painfully obvious that you're just jealous of what he has.

Edited by gringo starr

The extra-enthusiastic hatred of Brady comes off as pathetic sometimes. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that quote. It's sad when you try so hard to hate someone when it's so painfully obvious that you're just jealous of what he has.

My favorite is how he's supposedly a wimp. Ok, maybe on a scale of NFL players, but I'd like to see anybody on this board take a hit from a linebacker and be back on their feet within a week.

My favorite is how he's supposedly a wimp. Ok, maybe on a scale of NFL players, but I'd like to see anybody on this board take a hit from a linebacker and be back on their feet within a week.

I would take that challenge in a heartbeat....but I'd want to add the stipulation that I get to deliver a hit a week later after I recover