Another Reason to Not Like Brady

My bad..read it wrong.

Still a prick though. Go Bills!

You read that so wrong that it is comical. He said exactly what he should have said.

I understand being jealous of what Brady has accomplished, but not berating him for imaginary off the field issues.

"I mean, we're 1-2, we're not in a good position right now. We're in the exact position we deserve to be in, and we've got to do something about it. So the energy and attention is focused on this opponent and how we can be better and how we can play better so that hopefully if we play well, we can get to 2-2

There is nothing wrong with that statement. I don't see him bragging at all.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

You can't sit around for four days and mourn a loss and say, 'God, this is the end of our year,' " Pats quarterback Tom Brady said. "I mean, we're 1-2, we're not in a good position right now. We're in the exact position we deserve to be in, and we've got to do something about it. So the energy and attention is focused on this opponent and how we can be better and how we can play better so that hopefully if we play well, we can get to 2-2."

What exactly does Tom Brady think he deserves? Stop looking for handouts and go out and earn it. Pompous prick.

http://www.buffalone.../120929211/1004

Like we need more reasons to go out and kick this guy to crap. I hope our DL Give him hell and our Secondary are ball hawks all game long...

The extra-enthusiastic hatred of Brady comes off as pathetic sometimes. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that quote. It's sad when you try so hard to hate someone when it's so painfully obvious that you're just jealous of what he has.

Or maybe it's just fun to hate him. When you think about what fandom is, none of it is very rational, it's just fun. So who cares if we unfairly bash Brady? Somehow I don't think he's too concerned about it.

Jumped in pretty quick with that one. Do you, by chance, happen to play guitar?

that's really funny. Though I agreed with the original poster...People would go nuts if he was a Bill....

Northtown Auto is pushing hard to make Tom sleep outside all weekend!!

From their Facebook page:

576477_536563186359996_793169027_n.jpg

but since he's still a Patriot..... this is even better.

I used to actually really like Brady. I respected how he came from college backup, 6th round pick, to star NFL QB. I've always said I would rather have him than Peyton. But I swear since he got the injury in KC, he has become douchier. IMO, he is the Marino red-faced part of his career. All the stats in the world but he is on the downside. Still, one of the best QBs ever.