Official Mitt Romney Joke Thread

clearly you are a piece of ****.

What, "make **** up and tell other people to confirm it" doesn't work both ways?

According to a recent study, the number of Chinese who described US-China relations as hostile has tripled from 8% to 26% over the past two years. And it showed that Chinese perception of Obama's ability to understand world affairs is poor - only one-third of Chinese trust him to "do the right thing in world affairs", compared to half just two years ago.

Good foreign policy creds, there.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hard Rules:

Posts that contain the following material will not be tolerated and will be removed promptly (and depending on the nature of the offense - your ISP may be notified of these violations):

Do NOT post: Advertisements (We sell ad space to anyone who wants to get their website noticed).

Obscene material

Links to obscene material

Foul language

Personal or harassing threats

Libelous or defamatory information

If I can get a warning for one of them so can you. You are not above the law.

Hard Rules:

Posts that contain the following material will not be tolerated and will be removed promptly (and depending on the nature of the offense - your ISP may be notified of these violations):

Do NOT post: Advertisements (We sell ad space to anyone who wants to get their website noticed).

Obscene material

Foul language

:lol:

Hard Rules:

Obscene material

Foul language

Don't forget: do not post copyrighted articles. Which you do WITH EVERY SINGLE POST, you moron. That's why people ask you for a link, it's called ATTRIBUTION. Jesus, you're a complete idiot.

And it wasn't libelous. I said I had a source. You too lazy to look it up yourself?

Hard Rules:

Obscene material

Foul language

I just reported this post to the men in the little white jackets.

Said by the man who also has a muppett for an avatar and claims he also snipes at retards from the balcony. Nice and original.

Actually, it was original. I'm the one that came up with it.

Sadly, I'm going to have to retire the avatar, soon, what with Waldorf and Statler being canned by Romney...

Actually, it was original. I'm the one that came up with it.

Sadly, I'm going to have to retire the avatar, soon, what with Waldorf and Statler being canned by Romney...

I guess I wouldn't suspect that when you include the word "also" in it. I'll give you an avatar that would be appropriate for you:

post-9928-0-89219600-1350408436_thumb.png

Edited by 3rdnlng