Inactives for Chiefs game

Fan in Chicago

Why are we even keeping Morrison if we are not playing him? This is a team that at one point started Eddie Robinson and Jim Jeffcoat. This guy is not a slouch!!!

I am wondering the same thing esp considering out LB'ers are young and inexperienced (Shep, Moats). Also, is Tarvaris still not 'ready' ? Glad to see TJ is active. Hope he plays and provides a much needed dimension to the passing game.

I am wondering the same thing esp considering out LB'ers are young and inexperienced (Shep, Moats). Also, is Tarvaris still not 'ready' ? Glad to see TJ is active. Hope he plays and provides a much needed dimension to the passing game.

Was Morrison involved in that punt return fiasco? I'm not saying that he was mind you.....just asking.

Was Morrison involved in that punt return fiasco? I'm not saying that he was mind you.....just asking.

He was inactive last week as well.

Speaking of that punt return fiasco, based on what I've seen of those replays, if I didn't know better and was a complete paranoid conspiracy theorist, I would say the Bills threw the game. It's like some players just stopped playing on that return.

GO BILLS!!!

He was inactive last week as well.

Speaking of that punt return fiasco, based on what I've seen of those replays, if I didn't know better and was a complete paranoid conspiracy theorist, I would say the Bills threw the game. It's like some players just stopped playing on that return.

GO BILLS!!!

yeah it was weird its like the first guy stopped on a dime then all the others cleared a path, I just think they all just got juked (by what Im not sure) and it made them look pathetic, sheeet happens I guess.