ownership

b-unit

I may get ripped apart for this but maybe here is a way to keep the bills in buffalo. What if we had a donation like setup on a website or something. Almost like green bay but the fans wont really get the recognition and just add whatever money is donated to jim kellys group and if its not enough give the money to a buffalo based charity and have something to where if someone gives the alot they get seasons or signed stuff or whatever but just a though. It would really help if ralph lived another 10 to 20a years though

If the girl on the bus got bullied and got 700k whay can we get to keep our beloved franchise in buffalo

I may get ripped apart for this but maybe here is a way to keep the bills in buffalo. What if we had a donation like setup on a website or something. Almost like green bay but the fans wont really get the recognition and just add whatever money is donated to jim kellys group and if its not enough give the money to a buffalo based charity and have something to where if someone gives the alot they get seasons or signed stuff or whatever but just a though. It would really help if ralph lived another 10 to 20a years though

If the girl on the bus got bullied and got 700k whay can we get to keep our beloved franchise in buffalo

How about starting with something smaller, as such making sure the December Games are sellouts. There are a lot of posters on TSW are from out of the WNY Area who wish they purchase tickets, but distance and time prevent them from doing so. What about organizing an internet fundraising site to collect donations to purchase unsold tickets. We could put a few trusted members of the board in charge and have them purchase blocks of unsold tickets if a game appears that it will not sell out. These tickets can them be given to local charities.

I realize that the product on the field has been substandard for a while now and the future of this team is completely out of our hands, but if we can sell out December Home Games there is a 5% chance we can influence the new owner to stay.

Cuomo should leave the Bills hanging where they belong until they commit to staying a certain number of years for every million of taxpayers' dollars. Time for Ralph to stand up, if he still can. If he refuses, no taxpayer dough.

I think that is already happening. His spokesman stated the only party that has not committed to keeping the team in Buffalo is the Bills.

Me and a couple guys I work with had this thought.

We wonder, if the reason Ralph hasn't sold, and we know his daughters have no interest, maybe he is going to WILL the team to Jim Kelly and his investors.

No debt load for Jim other than estate taxes, and it would allow Jim keep the team here and stay competitive. You never know!

I have to believe Ralph has a plan in place for when he dies, he has too. What he has is too big not to, because he sure seems like he has no interest in selling.

How's the weather in Nigeria today?

Edited by kegtapr

We wonder, if the reason Ralph hasn't sold, and we know his daughters have no interest, maybe he is going to WILL the team to Jim Kelly and his investors.

No debt load for Jim other than estate taxes, and it would allow Jim keep the team here and stay competitive. You never know!

I have to believe Ralph has a plan in place for when he dies, he has too. What he has is too big not to, because he sure seems like he has no interest in selling.

it seems unlikely ralph would not pass along his wealth to his immediate family and future generations.

ralph does have a plan....to have his estate sell to the highest bidder.... although anything is possible.... i still feel our bills are going nowhere.

That's just asinine.

Why don't we just bully Jim Kelly the next time we see him on the bus and then people from around the world will give him their money, saving us our hard earned cash? I'm not sure how much more obvious could it have been? Did you give this any thought?

Edited by Jauronimo

Ralph is not going to sign a long term lease, he wants 220 + and an easy exit cause, if not he will continue to extend until his passing. The league will use this as there excuse why the team can't make in buffalo. The team will be sold to a group for a record amount, and moved to a large market. My friends it is time to let go.

Where did you find that stuff? And, will there be any in the lot on Sunday?

There really does need to some kind of an action plan to make sure the Bills stay in Buffalo, the elements of which could consist of the following:

1. Make sure all home games are sold out this year and (as suggested) reach out to Bills fans outside of Buffalo to buy tickets.

2. Emails and other communications to Gov. Cuomo and Sens. Schumer and Gillibrand noting the importance of the Bills to Western NY and NYS and that any voting decisions will depend on their efforts to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

3. Emails and other communications to Goodell.

4. Setting up a website (i.e., savethebills) and take donations to cover costs associated with retaining a PR firm, lobbyists and lawyers.

5. Outreach to the fan bases of other teams. Make this a national issue. I think the fans of most teams would be sympathetic (i.e., the Browns), paricualrly since the Bills are a hard team to dislike (we are not the Cowboys or the Pats in this regard).

6. Most of all, plan for the worst case scenario and make efforts now, before anything has been finally determined.

Ralph is not going to sign a long term lease, he wants 220 + and an easy exit cause, if not he will continue to extend until his passing. The league will use this as there excuse why the team can't make in buffalo. The team will be sold to a group for a record amount, and moved to a large market. My friends it is time to let go.

No way, the team isn't going anywhere. There is 10+ million people from Rochester to Toronto, find an empty larger market than that. LA doesn't count as it will never have a team again.

I've often said the same thing, just becaue there's no public plan doesn't mean there isn't a plan. RW may not have told Larry Felser his plans, doesn't mean there's not a plan.

RW has enough wealth outsdie the family t okeep them in good shape. It's also possible that RW may have some type of plan that gives Kelly or anyone who wants to keep the team in Buffalo first right of refusal.

it seems unlikely ralph would not pass along his wealth to his immediate family and future generations.

ralph does have a plan....to have his estate sell to the highest bidder.... although anything is possible.... i still feel our bills are going nowhere.