[closed]Fitzpatrick apologists apology thread

This thread is where all the fitz apologists can apologize

This is about about this 7th rounder w no arm.....some blindly billieve in this career backup...why do people overlook the eye test from this bearded INT MACHINE......cracked ribs huh? More like cracked qb just a bum who doesn't belong in this league. Unbelievable how fitz will run the team into the ground as I expected. So sick

Marcellosaurus your being paged, rockinon and hopeful I need yalls input as well. Shoulda drafted a competent qb. Stephon toasty Gilmore didn't show me much.

Chans terrible as well can't believe how bad this team looked yesterday.

Signing in. I was a Fitz supporter, but yesterday was beyond terrible. No excuses.

Thank u dorkington, welcome to my fitz has a baby arm and happy feet club

I wanna support the guy but you just can't throw int after int and throw up the 0-6 vs NYJ

Fitz must go. He better light up KC like he did last year or this club will have to turn away new applicants

This is about about this 7th rounder w no arm

No, this thread is where Ryan L. can shout "I told you so" really loud and crow about his football genius. Why do people need to do this?

Not an I told u so......it's more of a bills need to win and bills need a qb......not an I told u so

I apologize for being cognizant that we need a qb and fitz ain't it.....spin it how you want

Not an I told u so......it's more of a bills need to win and bills need a qb......not an I told u so

I apologize for being cognizant that we need a qb and fitz ain't it.....spin it how you want. I apologize for caring and seeing competent qb's everywhere I look

If u want to apologize this is the place. I'm not Told ya soing anything.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I think that last year Fitz caught teams by surprise with the quick pass spread offense. This year they must be running basically the same thing but defenses have it figured out. Sitting in the end zone I could see the Jets DBs all over our WRs. No one could get open. But Fitz, almost out of frustration, still tried to thread the needle with disastrous results.

So, yeah, Fitz was awful yesterday, as was our pass rush, WRs DBs and punter. On the other hand, our O-line, Spiller, and the run D were pretty good.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Where's the thread where you own up to McKelvin being awful?

Mckelvin stunk as well my man.......they all looked scared and intimidated by the game....light were too bright ?

Gilmore was worse than mck perhaps. We can go ahead and start that thread also.. Just an all around donkeyfest

But at the end of the day Fitz is what he is.....his history and record shows this

Ain't these threads ridiculous? These guys must gloat when they call a coin flip right, jeezus.

Sorry this agitates you sir.....this thread is just a heads up to all who bash the "fitz doubters"......the fitz doubters clearly know something......this is a forum for intelligent folks to discuss football. Plz discuss instead of naysay I don't cry about your threads There's a valid point here. And I'm calmer than u are sobchek. Haaaa

No excuses, still gonna support every Bills player

Good on ya captain.......hopefully he will rip up KC like he did last year......it's not over yet......games like yesterday are just too frequent for Fitz IMO it's a shame

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'll defend Fitz. Made some bad throws and bad decisions. But also didn't get sacked and put up some nice scores albeit in garbage time. Not going to write him or any other player off after one bad game. It's a long season.

Didn't get sacked, threw INT'S instead huh ? Good on u for the support he will prob comeback strong vs KC then proceed to be subpar

No sacks point though is not a good thing. Take the sack INT Machine

Edited by Ryan L Billz

What's honestly the point of these threads? So people are stupid because they're fans and hope for the best? Most people know Fitz isn't a great QB but they have hope that he could be the guy before the Washington game. What the hell is wrong with hope? Why do "fans" feel the need to be the first to say a player is a bust or isn't good?

Trust me, I know Fitz is limited and he was completely awful yesterday. But I'm not going to bail on him or the team after one game of the season. I just hope Fitz is stronger mentally than some fans and moves on. If he threw 25 ints or 0, it's still a loss. Now, it's time to focus on the Chiefs and save the season.

Didn't get sacked, threw INT'S instead huh ? Good on u for the support he will prob comeback strong vs KC then proceed to be subpar

No sacks point though is not a good thing. Take the sack INT Machine

Btw, QBs throw Ints. Just look at yesterday: Vick 4, Stafford 3, Weeden 4 and almost won, Brees 2, Luck 3, Tannehill 3, Cassell 2. We used to kill Edwards for not taking chances. At least, Fitz isn't afraid to throw the ball. But there needs to be a happy median.

This is about about this 7th rounder w no arm.....some blindly billieve in this career backup...why do people overlook the eye test from this bearded INT MACHINE......cracked ribs huh? More like cracked qb just a bum who doesn't belong in this league. Unbelievable how fitz will run the team into the ground as I expected. So sick

Marcellosaurus your being paged, rockinon and hopeful I need yalls input as well. Shoulda drafted a competent qb. Stephon toasty Gilmore didn't show me much.

Chans terrible as well can't believe how bad this team looked yesterday.

So you're starting an "I told you so" thread for OTHERS to tell you you were right???

Seems pretty pathetic to me...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

shave that F ing beard until you ACTUALLY have a winning season!!

3 INTs OMG. what a waste of CJ's good game.

I thought they were teaching him hoe to be better?

And WTF happened to the supposed improved PASS RUSH?

Did they pass on it? Shankchez looked like Brady!

if he shaves his beard it would end his sex life. He's hoping somebody will try and **** his face.