"Dirty 30" LaRon Landry

BiggieScooby

I didn't see a dirty hit. Just an unfortunate play. Happens all the time.

Dork, normally I'd agree, but some guys seem to find themselves in the midst of those "unfortunate" plays more often than others. I'll have to go back and look at it again, but I'm not sure Landry "needed" to throw himself into Fred's leg to finish that tackle.

I didn't see a dirty hit. Just an unfortunate play. Happens all the time.

I did, and I dislike out teams response. Remember Chan said "you dog one of us, you dog all of us!"

That's personal, as another guy said he didn't have to leave his feet lower his hat and take a direct shot at Jackson's plant leg. It's almost the whole defenseless receiver rule, if a guy has one leg planted and is tumbling down - why the hell do you go low and deliberately target his plant leg? I played lots of sports including football. Landry is a thug, who fits his prick coaches MO. We ain't MEN if we let guys like Landry take dirty shots, clap his hands & prance over his victim without getting hit. I thought Eric Wood was a leader? No hit on Cromartie, no hit on Landry. The boys got manhandled by a team that they knew is a bully. The only way you beat the Jets is by out-bullying them.

Dork, normally I'd agree, but some guys seem to find themselves in the midst of those "unfortunate" plays more often than others. I'll have to go back and look at it again, but I'm not sure Landry "needed" to throw himself into Fred's leg to finish that tackle.

I'm not saying that Landry is a clean player, just that in THAT particular play, I don't think it was dirty. Just a relatively normal DB launch at a player to tackle them. Our DBs do that too from time to time.

Sure doesn't look like Landry is trying to tackle anything in this AP photo...

http://cdn1.greenfie...36679747350.jpg

Deceptive. That's *after* contact, and Landry was already going to the ground. If you watch the actual replay, Landry hits him high in the leg as he goes for the tackle just a tad late/bad angle. If FJ was a step quicker, it would have been a miss.

There was a play early in the game where the camera just caught Cordy Glenn with someones hand on his neck and 3 jets players giving him the business.

All i could think was where is our Offensive line to defend him? They were all just walking back to the line. This pissed me off no end and obviously still does.

Something was wrong yesterday. Did they take our lunch money before the game even started?

I am going to rewatch this game very closely this week. I am pissed and we better take this game to heart going forward.

Just a chance this beating and major player injuries will light one hell of a fire under the team from top to bottom.

i disliked landry before this game, but it was not flagrant dirty hit IMO. He is just that kind of player. a buttmuncher..

Can't fault Landry on that hit. It was a clean hit all the way. And he made a nice play to cause Spiller's fumble.

Still glad we don't have him on our team. My money says Landry will hurt the Jest more often than help them not this season. He's a limited player who can't stay healthy. He's good when he's playing with big leads and the defense can dictate. He's a liability otherwise.

GO BILLS!!!

There was a play early in the game where the camera just caught Cordy Glenn with someones hand on his neck and 3 jets players giving him the business.

All i could think was where is our Offensive line to defend him? They were all just walking back to the line. This pissed me off no end and obviously still does.

Something was wrong yesterday. Did they take our lunch money before the game even started?

I am going to rewatch this game very closely this week. I am pissed and we better take this game to heart going forward.

Just a chance this beating and major player injuries will light one hell of a fire under the team from top to bottom.

i disliked landry before this game, but it was not flagrant dirty hit IMO. He is just that kind of player. a buttmuncher..

Good post and question. It certainly seemed like Rex's frat house environment paid off yesterday and we just got bullied up and down the field. Not just during regular football play, we got straight bullied all day. And no one did a thing about it. A soft performance from the Bills against a bully performance from the Jets. Not a good combo.

Does anyone on our team have an edge, or a nasty streak? Seems like we dont have a single player that others would be afraid to "step to".

Good post and question. It certainly seemed like Rex's frat house environment paid off yesterday and we just got bullied up and down the field. Not just during regular football play, we got straight bullied all day. And no one did a thing about it. A soft performance from the Bills against a bully performance from the Jets. Not a good combo.

Does anyone on our team have an edge, or a nasty streak? Seems like we dont have a single player that others would be afraid to "step to".

I think this is a major problem with our team. The ONLY player I can think of that comes close is Eric Wood.

And if Mario Williams objects to being punched in the face while the refs don't do anything about it, then he needs to grow a pair and take matters into his own hands. He played very small. When the other ten guys on defense see their $100m man get his ass handed to him and not respond in kind, it has a way of infecting them.

We need to be a team that's hard to play against. That starts with not being bullied.

GO BILLS!!!