With The New Season, I decided to issue some "passes"

Bill from NYC

1) Aaron Williams:

The 2nd selection in round 2 of 2011. You were a rookie, and an injured one to boot. All is forgiven, but you need to really step up and defend passes. The DL will give you a head start. And, how about helping out on running plays?

2) Leodis McKelvin:

11th pick in round 1. You are not a kid any more. You lack football instincts, but who is to say that you can't make up for this with harder work? After all, you are in your contract year. It's time for some game changing plays, and again, the pass rush has to help. Meanwhile, all bets are off. I hereby grant you amnesty lol, however temporary.

3) CJ Spiller

Ah, 9th selection of a draft..... You offered a glimpse of hope in your last 6 games, averaging 73 yds. rushing per game. And you did much of this behind a beat up OL. Well, Pears has a year under his belt as a starter, as does Urbik. Wood is back, Levitre is very good. So, the slate is clean coming into the season, but you are pretty much out of excuses.

4) Fitz

You deserve a pass due to your effort, and heart. You really should be given better field possession this year. You too now have a full season under your belt. The OL seems to be at least average, and you can move around. But, cut down on the picks, and capitalize upon what you are best at. And win us some games!

Now, I am ASKING for a pass/break:

Stephon Gilmore

I know that you are a rookie, but we are Bills fans. It's unfair to expect huge things from you, but we do nonetheless. Our production has been minimal from a huge majority of our top draft selections for some time. Please give US a break, and take the ball away, starting today. Pick one (or 2) off!!! Force a fumble on a running play!!! Produce, and you will get HUGE fan support, and be looking down the road to a big, fat contract.

Less than 6 hours to go.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC

You are truly divine, Bill!!

(Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised for LMc to get like 6-8 INTs this year as a nickel DB, sign with someone for huge coin to be a starter, and then go back to simply being able to "stay with" WRs. We'll see if he's one such of those "contract year players" that plague so many teams --- our Bills not the least of all!

We used to play for silver, now we play for life;

And one's for sport and one's for blood at the point of a knife.

And now the die is shaken, now the die must fall.

There ain't a winner in the game, he don't go home with all.

Not with all.

Excellent!!! I've got something set up for my "thoughts" later on lol.

Bill, you are the man....now lets hope our key players will MAN up and not get pushed around as they usually do against this team.

i might add i am looking for our linebackers to make plays against the run. i'll be surprised if they dominate, but it would be nice if they just didn't suck.

Edited by jester43

1) Aaron Williams:

The 2nd selection in round 2 of 2011. You were a rookie, and an injured one to boot. All is forgiven, but you need to really step up and defend passes. The DL will give you a head start. And, how about helping out on running plays?

2) Leodis McKelvin:

11th pick in round 1. You are not a kid any more. You lack football instincts, but who is to say that you can't make up for this with harder work? After all, you are in your contract year. It's time for some game changing plays, and again, the pass rush has to help. Meanwhile, all bets are off. I hereby grant you amnesty lol, however temporary.

3) CJ Spiller

Ah, 9th selection of a draft..... You offered a glimpse of hope in your last 6 games, averaging 73 yds. rushing per game. And you did much of this behind a beat up OL. Well, Pears has a year under his belt as a starter, as does Urbik. Wood is back, Levitre is very good. So, the slate is clean coming into the season, but you are pretty much out of excuses.

4) Fitz

You deserve a pass due to your effort, and heart. You really should be given better field possession this year. You too now have a full season under your belt. The OL seems to be at least average, and you can move around. But, cut down on the picks, and capitalize upon what you are best at. And win us some games!

Now, I am ASKING for a pass/break:

Stephon Gilmore

I know that you are a rookie, but we are Bills fans. It's unfair to expect huge things from you, but we do nonetheless. Our production has been minimal from a huge majority of our top draft selections for some time. Please give US a break, and take the ball away, starting today. Pick one (or 2) off!!! Force a fumble on a running play!!! Produce, and you will get HUGE fan support, and be looking down the road to a big, fat contract.

Less than 6 hours to go.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're giving a pass to TWO first-round defensive backs?

Who are you, and where's Bill?