Best place to watch bills in DC

stevestojan

When I lived in northern Virginia there was a bar/restaurant that was a bills bar. The owner actually would bring in wreck buns. It's called grevey's. It's along route 50 in a Safeway lot just outside the beltway near a hospital.

Grevey is there merely to make money off Bills fans. He has no connection to the city. When we were there for one of the Bills Super Bowl games, getting there early to get good sight lines, his employees who were not working that day turned the TV we were watching away from us so their table could see it better. My wife complained and moved in front of their table to be able to see, she was told to move or she'd have to leave. I told Kevin Grevey about this following the game and he blew me off.

If you're a Bills fan, you have better options.

When I lived in northern Virginia there was a bar/restaurant that was a bills bar. The owner actually would bring in wreck buns. It's called grevey's. It's along route 50 in a Safeway lot just outside the beltway near a hospital.

Love Grevey's - Love Jimmy's. Used to go to a place called CJ Nickels too. It's been 4-5 years since I've gone out for a game but these 3 were all great back then!!!

Discussed above, but OP is in DC, not NoVa. It's a long drive out to Jimmy's, and (less so) to Grevey's.

If you are loking for dinner after the game, finally got to Mintwood the other night. Right on the corner of 18th and Columbia in the heart of Adams Morgan..great food, reasonable prices, Two Hearted on draft..would be perfect after the game. The pork crackilns are awesome...how better to celebrate a big Bills win then with some fried pork fat!

Or, its sister restuarant right next store, Perrys, is a DC institution. Awesome rooftop deck..great for drinks and sushi, and the weather should be perfect for the rooftop.BTW, need to do the Drag Queen Brunch at Perry at least once. Always a good time.

I would take cab from Laughing man, then 5 minute walk to Metro Red Line to get you back home ..Adams Morgan /woodley park Station.