Jersey color Sunday?

santoro770

This may be a dumb question as we will be the away team on Sunday but can anyone confirm that we will be wearing white jerseys and white pants on Sunday? Just a curiosity question. I know at times the Jets have worn white at home and I know there was mention in a few places that the Bills were going to sport an alternate blue colored pants for away games (at some point this season), so again just curious.

To piggyback on this, will we be wearing blue pants with white tops this year? Madden seems to think so

Madden had that as an option last year too but the Bills have never worn them or as far as I know ever said anything about them even having them. Maybe I just missed hearing something, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

White on blue looks f'ing stupid. White on white looks awesome and is by far their best look in years.

Disagree...White on blue (away) looks just as good as Blue on white (home). I remember Stevie tweeting that we had an alternate road jersey combination that he loved. 95% sure it won't be white on white Sunday.

That plus they destroyed us on our "white out"!

Edited by r00tabaga

The Jets do frequently wear white early in the year like many teams. Last year they did not, though their 1st game was at night. So it's not a dumb question but I would bet the Bills will be in blue.

Thanks for that support BuffOrange. For everyone else, I saw the mention of possible blue pants for away games here,

http://espn.go.com/e...-uniforms-1-122 (#33)

"Meanwhile, the new two-tone collar will make the whole team look like it's wearing an old-fashioned neck roll, so that's a step backward for this season, but the new blue road pants are a big plus."

Perhaps the information is coming from Madden?

Edited by santoro770

The Jets do frequently wear white early in the year like many teams. Last year they did not, though their 1st game was at night. So it's not a dumb question but I would bet the Bills will be in blue.

That is right. It was the game that my Boys

imploded.

Our Dline will be wearing white with sanchez crimson

Nope!! No crimson. Cardinal and Gold were Sanchez's

USC colors. Those are the colors Bill's D line

will wear .