Vacation Time!

Chef Jim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that you never burn or drop one of your special dishes I suggest you have a priest over and bless your new kitchen.

If you don't have it done your counter top will crack.

Thanks for the "suggestion" but I don't need any "suggestions". Yeah the chances of me.......did you say crack?

i heard he got a laminate countertop. In fact, here's a picture....

brown%20kitchen034.jpg

Reminds me of my parent's kitchen. Yellow floor, dark cabinets, orange formica counters, Z-Brick on the wall and panelling on the soffits. Still has the Z-brick and orange counter. I joke with her (she's 86, that the first thing that we are going to do after she dies (before we even bury her) is to rip out the orange countertop.

Oh sorry. Yes she said mine may be smaller but I sure know how to use it. That was your question wasn't it??

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I mean come on dude, I roll out fresh pasta dough on those counters.

:w00t::wallbash::worthy::doh:

I'll take that as a no to my question. what kind of range is that?

• 2 weeks later...

He will end up with food poisoning from not washing his counter tops after he kills the chicken on it that he is making for lunch.

I killed the chicken on the counter top? No, that's what they make cutting boards for.

Well, how was the kitchen after after killing the livestock ? Was it everything you thought it would be?

The kitchen was ok, but the food was !@#$ing fantastic.

I'll take that as a no to my question. what kind of range is that?

That was a big no to the did I do the work myself. Frigidaire

Edited by Chef Jim