Vacation Time!

Chef Jim

Not heading back to WNY or anyplace for that matter. Just installed a new huge kitchen and will be spending the week making all sorts of fun stuff. So we'll spend the week just hanging around the Bay Area.

Oh and if any of you were thinking of giving me some advice on what to do around the house or the area.......thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My...err...recommendation (!) is that somebody just tells Kevin how to cook venison before the syntax becomes too puzzling.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice on whether or not I should be giving Kevin advice on how to cook his dead deer. I mean what the hell, do I look like Julia Child. <don't answer that>

Marinate in teriyaki/soy mixture with fresh minced ginger and brown sugar. Smack it up, flip it, rub it down!! Slap that speed-beef on the grill!!

I think Kevin thanks you for that advice however until he actually eats it.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice on whether or not I should be giving Kevin advice on how to cook his dead deer. I mean what the hell, do I look like Julia Child. <don't answer that>

I think Kevin thanks you for that advice however until he actually eats it.

:lol: