Actress Jennifer Connelly

\GoBillsInDallas/

Other than what appears to be a badly photoshopped left leg in the first picture, I don't see a big issue here.

She's 41 now. Not 30 or whatever she is in that first picture.

Agreed. That leg can't possibly be right... also - who cares?

Finally caught "Career Opportunities" a few weeks ago. It was better than than I thought it was going to be but I kept thinking "Someone told this girl to lose weight." Worked out for her, though.

Agreed. That leg can't possibly be right... also - who cares?

Finally caught "Career Opportunities" a few weeks ago. It was better than than I thought it was going to be but I kept thinking "Someone told this girl to lose weight." Worked out for her, though.

Her left calf is bigger than her left thigh.

Look at her calf muscles. If she were grotesquely unhealthy she wouldn't have those. To me it simply looks like her body fat numbers are incredibly low, she's probably very active in lean muscle activities and doesn't eat a lot of bad food. Also, her face doesn't exactly look gaunt.

People freak out about skinny folks way too often.

I hear comments about my weight (6', 145lbs, but look skinnier than I weigh) every day, and I'm the healthiest I've been in years.

Look at her calf muscles. If she were grotesquely unhealthy she wouldn't have those. To me it simply looks like her body fat numbers are incredibly low, she's probably very active in lean muscle activities and doesn't eat a lot of bad food. Also, her face doesn't exactly look gaunt.

People freak out about skinny folks way too often.

I hear comments about my weight (6', 145lbs, but look skinnier than I weigh) every day, and I'm the healthiest I've been in years.

She's also been photoshopped. Poorly. Or else she had surgery to remove half of her left thigh.