How far would Obama go ??

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How far do you think the Obama regime would be willing to go to retain their power in November?

While the obvious desperation in the Obama campaign demonstrates that there is NO lie absurd enough or slander too LOW, that they will use to con the American electorate,

that is as far as they can go. Any other "theories" anr just foolish.

He might be inclined to use the justice department to keep states from implementing voter ID laws!

Domestically this is far as he would possibly go.

I'm sure Obama has a legion of lawyers ready to investigate and litigate every vote after the election

Outside the US, an October Surprise is within the realm of possibility. That new SEAL book is kind of damning towards the Administration so Obama may feel the need to flex his muscles or release some more classified material

I'm sure Obama has a legion of lawyers ready to investigate and litigate every vote after the election

Outside the US, an October Surprise is within the realm of possibility. That new SEAL book is kind of damning towards the Administration so Obama may feel the need to flex his muscles or release some more classified material

False Flag Alien invasion.

Like what? He'd have to be behind in the polls, which could happen, but the surprise would have to rally support to him, what could do that?

The DOJ will declare a vote against Obama as racist and a civil rights violation. Thus making all votes for anyone but Obama and that "The Rent is Too Damned High" guy invalid.

God help me, I hope, in that case, Jimmy McMillan wins.

Like what? He'd have to be behind in the polls, which could happen, but the surprise would have to rally support to him, what could do that?

He wouldn't have to be behind in the polls, he could be up in a close race. Look at Obama's Perpetual Motion Presidential Campaign right now. They're ahead albeit by a small amount, but they're still throwing every peanut filled turd they can find at Romney

As to the method of the October surprise, could be anything from Sabre Rattling towards Iran to announcing a new round of drone attacks to eliminate those big bad terrorists in a far off land, to an Imperial Presidential Executive Order pandering to some key voting bloc