Herman Cain just gave an odd little interview on CNN

dayman

Talked about how he's spending his own money and actively investigating the "coordinated conspiracy to discredit his character" during the GOP primary. Says he won't say more b/c he doesn't want to jeopardize the ability to pursue this in the future since he doesn't have the rock solid proof yet, but he says he's got an idea and is spending money and investigating it now and is not letting it go b/c his "character and reputation are much more than dollars."

I don't know why I thought it was interesting...I guess I just figured it's politics plain and simple and someone wanted him taken down could have been any number of other GOP candidates....so it seemed odd that he would say these things as if it was somehow special what happened to him given that he just fell under attack and it happens to everybody.

I don't know why I thought it was interesting...I guess I just figured it's politics plain and simple and someone wanted him taken down could have been any number of other GOP candidates....so it seemed odd that he would say these things as if it was somehow special what happened to him given that he just fell under attack and it happens to everybody.

Who's bringing back these old threads?............................................oh wait, this isn't from November 2011?....my mistake.

It may be interesting (to its targeted audience) but the fact that CNN, amongst others, want to bring up GOP primary infighting during the Republican Convention is laughably obvious in its intententions.

Enjoy it.

PS. (spoiler alert) it was Rick Perry....old, old news

He's going to spend a lot of money to conclude the individual most responsible for portraying him as a jackass is himself. Hes so out of it dont be surprised if he files a defamation suit against himself too.

You hate black people, too? Very disappointing. We thought you were the party of tolerance.

Talked about how he's spending his own money and actively investigating the "coordinated conspiracy to discredit his character" during the GOP primary. Says he won't say more b/c he doesn't want to jeopardize the ability to pursue this in the future since he doesn't have the rock solid proof yet, but he says he's got an idea and is spending money and investigating it now and is not letting it go b/c his "character and reputation are much more than dollars."

Must be the same CIA operatives that disrupted Ross Perot's daughter's wedding...

His recurring interviews with John Oliver on the Daily Show demonstrate a pretty clear indication that it doesn't take a "coordinated conspiracy" to make Herman Cain look like a jack ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQv5sEVXyU

So you talk about his interviews on the Daily Show that make him look like a jack ass but you link to something that shows me just the opposite.

His recurring interviews with John Oliver on the Daily Show demonstrate a pretty clear indication that it doesn't take a "coordinated conspiracy" to make Herman Cain look like a jack ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CQv5sEVXyU

That's him looking like a jack ass?? He could be an understudy to Morgan Freeman.

So you talk about his interviews on the Daily Show that make him look like a jack ass but you link to something that shows me just the opposite.

There's no accounting for taste, Chef.

I'm curious how you define "opposite of jackass."

Gee, Big Cat contradicting himself in one sentence? Big surprise.

LABillz adding zilch, just Maybinning the pile four seconds after the whistle? Big surprise.

There's no accounting for taste, Chef.

I'm curious how you define "opposite of jackass."

LABillz adding zilch, just Maybinning the pile four seconds after the whistle? Big surprise.

He performed beyond competently in an acting role, showing a lighter side by playing a caricature of himself.

Or anybody in the Democratic party who was more scared of Cain....since they were so sure they could "kill Romney". I mean...that is what the leaked memo said, after all.

But, all raking over old coals aside....I am also curious about the timing of this. As a rule I don't believe in coincidence.

Perhaps this is an entry point....geared towards getting a role for Cain in Romney's government? "I can make trouble for you...so give me that Secretary of Something job", etc.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

He's going to spend a lot of money to conclude the individual most responsible for portraying him as a jackass is himself. Hes so out of it dont be surprised if he files a defamation suit against himself too.

Way to put him in his place Joe. We can't have any more blacks like Cain leaving the liberal government plantation.