Final cuts: Thiggy vs Vince

bowery4

who makes it  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Vince or Thigpen

• Thigpen
    • Young
    • Pick someone off the waiver wire

This week on Friday one of them goes, who should it be.

Who will it be? The poll is who makes it not who gets cut.

They have both shown little does VY get it for one TD drive?

I can't decide and couldn't vote on my own poll.

Edited by bowery4

What is Vince's excuse to suck? At this point, 2 weeks before opening day, he'd better know that playbook, so don't say "He doesn't have a full grasp of the playbook...He has only been with the Bills since May..."

seriously? Do you expect Young to have a full grasp of the Offense along with a good feel for his supporting cast this quickly when he's been switching back and forth from twos to threes?

Vince has looked very good at times. He's also looked very bad at times. I'll take the good because Pigpen always looks as bad as Vince when he's at his worst. I admit, when we got TT I was very happy and thought under Chan again he might even push Fitz but I was way wrong on that one. Vince is better. Even if he sucks at throwing, he can still make plays with his legs which TT doesn't have. I feel confident that if VY was in for 4 games he could go 2-2 and nit get us killed in the standings.

Hard to judge without seeing them with the starters.

Both Turn the ball over and make aweful decisions, IMO Vince can make more plays not only with his arm but with his feet, If with the starters he can make things happen...Thigpen has been in the same system for over a year and is still terrible.

Ah. So, he played on a different field than Fitz and Thiggy. Got it. :lol:

I believe that was bowery's attempt at humor based on Roethlisberger's stupid comments about the turf at The Ralph causing DeCastro's injury (see the Roethlisberger thread).

I believe that was bowery's attempt at humor based on Roethlisberger's stupid comments about the turf at The Ralph causing DeCastro's injury (see the Roethlisberger thread).

hey we could hear that excuse all season and it wouldn't get old.

They both looked awful, but Vince has 1 TD drive in the preseason compared to zero for Thigpen. Either way, the backup QB position does not look good.

I thought part of the problem was that the Steelers #2s on D >>> Bills #2s on OL. Vince looked like he was managing a jailbreak on every play.

Heck once Wood went out Steelers #1s on D >>> Bills #1 and backup C/G on OL. Gailey said it: "Fitz got hit too much, he had too many guys around him"

But then there's Bills #1s >> Stillers OL at times so it's not all bad.