WGR online feed

Yeah, www.wgr550.com has a listen now button, that will work. I usually listen to WGR on my android app, but for some reason it has been really buggy lately, can't catch much of the John Murphy Show without it telling me it's playing but no audio...

Nevermind, it's not my thread haha... yes, website version of WGR will work for you.

Yeah, www.wgr550.com has a listen now button, that will work. I usually listen to WGR on my android app, but for some reason it has been really buggy lately, can't catch much of the John Murphy Show without it telling me it's playing but no audio...

Nevermind, it's not my thread haha... yes, website version of WGR will work for you.

I have found when I have trouble listening to GR on my tablet, I go to TUNEIN.COM and listen to GR through that site.

I have found when I have trouble listening to GR on my tablet, I go to TUNEIN.COM and listen to GR through that site.

Good man. Once again, app was not working, but pulled up my tunein app and got it. Thanks. Shoulda thought of it myself. Usually Tunein makes sports feeds blocked, at least they did for some Yankee games I tried to listen to on 880 awhile ago.

Always use tunein radio versus gr app a lot more consistent

Noticed last week and this week that once game starts get forbidden or other errors from tune in radio and gr app never sends audio. In previous years the gr fm app a streamed during all games

I had problems the last 2 weeks too!

I listened online on the lap top tonight . The

guys did much better. No one called Pittsburg

Miami!!