Would you feel better about this team if Vick was QB?

mike6683

Most people suggest how we would be with rookie QB's we never had a shot at. Now that the Bills are on verge of being a good football team and we had a real shot at bringing Mike Vick in after he got out out of jail. Would you feel much better about this team if he was leading it right now?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring his character. Just solely on talent going into this season and what he has left in the tank as opposed to fitz possibly having an upside long term. Im not a fitz hater by any means but hasnt really made me love him either.

Edited by mike6683

Ignoring his character. Just solely on talent going into this season and what he has left in the tank as opposed to fitz possibly having an upside long term. Im not a fitz hater by any means but hasnt really made me love him either.

i can't ignore his character. would you want to go to an o.j. rally where he is speaking of all of his football accomplishments?

ill take him even knowing he will miss three games. He can make every throw. fitz cant do that and that inability leads to a limited passing game/crowded coverage/ INTs

No what has Philly won with him?

more than 6 games in a season

I'm relatively new to this forum. But, I hope that when the regular season starts, threads like this one will stop. I'd much rather read debate on players that we actually have. These hypothetical threads are a waste of time.

That being said: screw Vick. To my mind, Gailey/Nix have shown that they place a high value on character. I like that about them, and I like the effect it has had on the team. I enjoy rooting for players that I can be proud of.

Edited by Rocky Landing