Bills vs Viking GDT

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills offense still has a ways to go to get ready for the season opener.

It has everything to prove since it's playing no better than it did last season.

Young and the 2nd team O not worth watching tho. G'nite!

Is anyone out there concerned than Sheppard might not be the answer? I can't honestly say that I've seen him this year or the last half of last year (I know he was hurt), as a guy that has a nose for the ball. I know it's too early, but I don't see the agressiveness and he doesn't peel off a single blocker

Is anyone out there concerned than Sheppard might not be the answer? I can't honestly say that I've seen him this year or the last half of last year (I know he was hurt), as a guy that has a nose for the ball. I know it's too early, but I don't see the agressiveness and he doesn't peel off a single blocker

Hate to admit it but I'm having my doubts about Shep as well. Seems like he's always just a half second too late on everything. Hope I'm wrong and he steps up this year. At this point he looks to me more like Poz and less like an impact player.

Hate to admit it but I'm having my doubts about Shep as well. Seems like he's always just a half second too late on everything. Hope I'm wrong and he steps up this year. At this point he looks to me more like Poz and less like an impact player.

Nah... Poz made 150 tackles a year 8 yards down field. Shep looks like he's going to watch 150 tackles get made 8 yards down field.

I'm watching on my phone so I'm not getting the best look at the action. But Cordy Glenn looks awful. Frankly so did Fitz.

Plus I hope the NFL is watching these refs closely. If they start the season with scab refs they will cost teams games.

PTR

Yeah, not sure what the coaches are all raving about. Maybe just a bad game for him, I hope.

I'm watching on my phone so I'm not getting the best look at the action. But Cordy Glenn looks awful. Frankly so did Fitz.

Plus I hope the NFL is watching these refs closely. If they start the season with scab refs they will cost teams games.

PTR

No your phones getting the point across. Refs and fitz r bad. Glenn needs to step it up few good plays few bad.

Mclovin over Williams should be the move. Not impressed by Williams at all.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

No they weren't.

They are now, though

Yes they were.

Gailey said that the 1st teams would play about 20 plays. That took the D 1st team only two series.

In the beginning of the 2nd Q most of the D starters were already out on that third Vikes drive.

Ponder and the Vike O stayed in for that drive tho.

No your phones getting the point across. Refs and fitz r bad. Glenn needs to step it up few good plays few bad.

Mclovin over Williams should be the move. Not impressed by Williams at all.

I agree, Williams should have been able to swat that ball away on the deep pass.