Bills vs Viking GDT

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure the DLINE is doing as great as everyone else has said yes the LB support is terrible but not seeing the play making yet

The DL look pretty solid, they are over pursuing a bit, they're hitting Ponder but our LB's are suspect. Let's just hope they're going light to avoid injury.

I'll say it again as I said last week (when all the "old time posters" said we were being too critical at an early stage - "we need our first team guys to have one good series to build confidence."

I heard everyone say:

1) It's just preseason and we never won a preseason game in the 90's;

2) We are trying to work on problem areas;

Whatever the case may be, we need to put together a few good series to build confidence in our QB, our running game, our receivers and our secondary.

I think Chan is out smarting himself...put together a game plan and look to succeed on the first few series of offensive and defensive plays.

This is frustrating.

The DL look pretty solid, they are over pursuing a bit, they're hitting Ponder but our LB's are suspect. Let's just hope they're going light to avoid injury.

Wannstedt's defense relies on an aggresive front four eating up the Offensive Line, and allowing the linebackers to sweep up everything behind them. Uninspired linebacker play will put a kink in that. I think, over the long-haul, we'll be OK... but man is it tough to watch right now.