What are you expecting tonight,Bills vs the Vikings?

HOUSE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to see crisp play from the 1st string O (no false starts, for example). Chan said they'll get 20 plays, and I expect about a 10-10 mix of run and pass since the run is being emphasized. I expect CJ to make a defender look silly on at least one run.

I really do expect VY to play well and take the lead in the #2 battle. I expect TJ Graham to get behind the defense for a bomb.

On defense, I expect to see more pressure on the QB, and I expect Carrington, Heard, and Moore to get lots of playing time as the coaches evaluate whether they deserve a roster spot.

I wasn't that far off -- except the only guy Spiller made look silly was himself (on the 8 yard loss). Fitz was sharper (8/11) but the delay of game is inexcusable.

VY played pretty well, and can I get a "hell, yeah" on TJ Graham?

I wasn't that far off -- except the only guy Spiller made look silly was himself (on the 8 yard loss). Fitz was sharper (8/11) but the delay of game is inexcusable.

VY played pretty well, and can I get a "hell, yeah" on TJ Graham?

I didn't see the game. Was Spiller called upon to block at all? Also, how was Glenn? Thanks.

I didn't see the game. Was Spiller called upon to block at all? Also, how was Glenn? Thanks.

Glenn struggled a bit -- one hold (on Allen) and one false start. Still, Fitz didn't get touched.

No, I don't think Spiller had to block. Vikings were loading up against the run, it seemed. FredEx still had a couple of nice ones.

Good calls

I really do expect VY to play well and take the lead in the #2 battle. I expect TJ Graham to get behind the defense for a bomb.

-VY outplays Tyler to pretty much seal the deal on the #2 spot..

-2 of the starting 4 get at least one sack.

I'm not expecting much. Still aren't game planning, and probably playing around with different things, so don't really have an opinion.

Next week is when I'll really pay attention.

I'm expecting the majority of TSW to piss and moan about everything...

I'm curious why Brad gets a pass as the number 3 for wildcat purposes when Young is probably a better runner. I'm not saying for sure I would take Vince over Brad, just wonder why he isn't discussed in the mix for that. The three qb is the disaster back as much as the wildcat back, and if we take them both into the mix, I suspect Young would be a serious candidate.

For a guy who spends a lot of time here I'm surprised you missed the numerous threads about Brad Smith or the Wildcat or threads that became about Brad Smith or the Wildcat.

There have been many dozens of posts contending why Brad Smith is necessary.