PA Voter ID law upheld, for now

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is that IMO organized voter fraud that has any effect on elections isn't stopped by this voter ID law.

Funny. Every time someone points out that the health care reform law that a majority of Americans want repealed and which doesn't do anything to reform health care, progressives throughout the land yell "But it's a start. We can improve it."

But bring up a logical voter ID law that a majority of Americans DO want, and you nutbags are crying like someone took your rubber duckie away. You're as predictable as a Big Cat thought process.

Elmer T. Lee

A label named for themasterdistiller at Buffalo Trace. Only $35 a bottle.

That's a good start. :-)

I'll take a look next time I'm at the liquor store may give it a shot I need a change anyway. Given you are the one suggesting this...you drink it how?

I usually get annoyed at threads that stray so far of topic,

but the "bourbon" discussion was pretty interesting..........lol

:thumbsup:

As I mentioned before, I'm on a life-quest to discover as many worthy varieties as I can, so I never flinch at the opportunity to gain some knowledge on the subject...

Do the Amish vote? No cars therefore no Drivers Liscense ergo no ID. Voter Fraud per state is like .0007 %

These idiot rules will keep those poor red state people from voting too.

If they lose .... they they will scream VOTER FRAQUD even louder!!!

Is that the amount of voter fraud or uncovered voter fraud? See the key to most any kind of fraud is to NEVER GET CAUGHT!! :doh:

You don't need to drive to have a driver license.

did you miss the line when they handed out the tin foil hats?

I don't believe ANYONE said that there wasn't fraud. It's just not as rampant as you want to believe. or were led to beleive by the sheep herder

Who said was rampant? I want to make sure we control it as best possible and IMO one of the ways it to require id to vote. What's your problem with this? Is it because people you disagree with on other topics are for it?

Question (and this is a yes or no question) will requiring ID reduce to opportunity for voter fraud?

ANY form of ID is typically required. They are not recognising student ID's from polling places. An ID is an ID. If Voter registraton doesn't vett the applicant out who's fault is that?

Thanks for answering my question.

BTW I don't need an ID to vote here in CA.