Would You Trade Any 3 Bills Players for Andrew Luck?

Boludo

If it were somehow possible, would you trade for Andrew Luck in exchange for any three of the Bills players of the Colts choosing (ie - Luck for Fitzpatrick+Johnson+Dareus)?

If you think 3 is the wrong number, do you think 1, 2, or 4+ would be the most you'd give up?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is too much of a loaded question to bother really but I am just going to say no. If this is Madden though... I would try to squeeze Luck from Indi for Fitzpatrick and Freddie... possibly throw in a low pick if that wouldn't do it.

Edited by DukeyBomb

This is too much of a loaded question to bother really but I am just going to say no. If this is Madden though... I would try to squeeze Luck from Indi for Fitzpatrick and Freddie... possibly throw in a low pick if that wouldn't do it.

I'd trade Fitz and Freddie in a heartbeat for Luck but I don't think that's nearly enough to get the deal done.

Yes

Were you drunk when you made this thread?

I've had some Scotch but I was just sipping.

If this were Madden all you would have to do is disable CPU trades and slide over to Human control... Then we can also get Orakpo, Clay Mathews, Mike Wallace, Fitzgerald, Joe Thomas, Ray Lewis (for linebacker but mostly just inspirational speeches) and also I'd rather take Rodgers than Luck so Rodgers it is with Tom Brady as the backup and so on and so on...

If it were somehow possible, would you trade for Andrew Luck in exchange for any three of the Bills players of the Colts choosing (ie - Luck for Fitzpatrick+Johnson+Dareus)?

If you think 3 is the wrong number, do you think 1, 2, or 4+ would be the most you'd give up?

If possible I would trade the worst 3 players I had but I would also trade our best (Marrio Dareus and Gilmore). A QB like like him comes around once a decade and all the other positions can be replaced easier.

Not for any three of their choosing, but those 3 yes. And in a heartbeat.

Edited by CodeMonkey