Chad Johnson Arrested/Released

BRAWNDO

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's TV, but on her show, she acts like a category-5 queen b**ch. -I definitely wouldn't have married her.

A big booty and a smile can get you in trouble...

No way i would have married her, Have seen the show but I would do her lol.

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer

The Miami Dolphins have just released Chad Johnson, scouts cleaned out his locker

Wow

Chad had a job this yr in his pocket.

Now he out of pocket. Damn is all I can say.

Just saw him on hard knocks. Yikes! He needs help.

I know, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way after watching it...he's really on the verge of a break...something not right with that guy.

Holy crap... Someone at the Miami PD should be fired for this...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few credit cards to open...

This is a bit of a tangent, but speaking of opening cards with SS numbers...

When I lived in Rochester, the D&C newspaper had an article about a certain batch of SS numbers that were purposely never assigned...they were effectively just blanks and were often used in movies the same way the "555-XXXX' numbers were always used since there was no risk of it being anyone's actual phone number. Well, I shared this article with a friend of mine, and a short time later he got the bright idea to actually try to use one of them to get a phone line. His credit was awful and could never get approved for anything, so he invented an alias and attached one of these SS numbers to it. Sure enough, it worked. He used that for a few years until he stopped paying the bills...

Anyway, back to crazy Chad.