Im done with this team!!!!!

I know the OP was joking around, but are the rest of you serious? Pre-season, didn't even run the ball once, it means nothing!

People actually believe that is an indication that the Bills don't plan to run the ball this season. There's just a point of no return where some people won't come back from..they're not going to accept anything, but pre-conceived notions.

Yes, I was there. Horrible display of football. Nowhere to go but up after that. Cordy Glenn totally whiffed on Orapco on the first play, and Fitz got sacked. But, after that he seemed to at least hit somebody each time, at least. Orapco is very active and a handful....but, Glenn was NOT ready.

Cousins, the Skins third choice is the backup QB, and looked good I would trade both Young and Thinpen to get him in Buffalo.

Remind me again - how many sacks did we get in the first half? The coaches have a lot of work to do with our front 7.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but either way we did only allow 7 points the whole night.

REALLY after 1 preseason game, you obviously don't understand preseason football, all their doing is looking at what they have and evaluating... when we were going to the Superbowl we lost a host of preseason games. Gimme a break, wait for the real product before you bail.

Why did Mario Williams n ot play today? ANd where was Anderson, our other pass rusher? Are they injured?

Our vaunted defense sucked. Allowing RG!!! to run up and down the field scoring at will. I thought our defense supposeadly had improved.

ANd where was Fred Jackson? No running game excpet for Choice? He sucked. 5 attempts at going over the goal line at one and goal.

And he could not do ****.Just get rid of his ass.He sucks. And Lindell missing a field goal! What is with this team? Scary! I better start drinking

Why did Mario Williams n ot play today? ANd where was Anderson, our other pass rusher? Are they injured?

Our vaunted defense sucked. Allowing RG!!! to run up and down the field scoring at will. I thought our defense supposeadly had improved.

ANd where was Fred Jackson? No running game excpet for Choice? He sucked. 5 attempts at going over the goal line at one and goal.

And he could not do ****.Just get rid of his ass.He sucks. And Lindell missing a field goal! What is with this team? Scary! I better start drinking

:lol:

Typical 1st preseason game....Alot of crap. Lots of penalties and not much to be shown. The only high note for me being overseas is I got to watch it on NFL Gamepass live and anytime I want in the archives.

VY...Does his running ability separate him from Thigpen?

Starting D played first series (3 and out), the TD series happened when Kelsay and Edwards were subbed in.

Start drinking? From your comments, it sounds like you were half in the bag before the game started. Where was Anderson??? He was the player that dove on the pile at the end of a running play. Not sure how you could have missed him. Where was Mario Williams? Played first series.

All of the doom and gloom comments are quite frankly ridiculous IMHO at this stage. It was our first pre-season game and for many of the players, the first time they played professional players from an opposing team. That is the point of pre-season ball. To give coaches the ability to evaluate all players, many of whom have had few if any touches in the NFL. Starters play one or two series and ride the pine the rest of the game.

If it makes people feel any better, I was watching multiple pre-season games last night on NFL.com and even the vaunted pats** looked like $*&@. Some people need to f'ing chill before going postal on this team.