OT- Well Kind of...

It all depends on if Mario Williams is in town. If that's the case I would be Better off guessing how often I'm not on this site. Other than that, prolly around the same as you. Maybe more. Smartphones are great.

I was just curious to see how often my fellow "TwoBillsDrivers" visit this site per day. I know my posts don't reflect it, but for me, its usually the first thing I do in the morning, literally, and then at least 20-30 times per day if not more.

What say you?

I'd have to say it's about the same for me ever since I found the site in 2008.

I was just curious to see how often my fellow "TwoBillsDrivers" visit this site per day. I know my posts don't reflect it, but for me, its usually the first thing I do in the morning, literally, and then at least 20-30 times per day if not more.

What say you?

I am about the same as you. I check it from iphone or computer probably a min of 20-30 times a day and its one of the first things I look at in the mornings at breakfast as well.

Way too much.

Usually the first thing I check in the morning, and then multiple times each day, whenever I have a few minutes. Except maybe during the slowest times of the year.

Actually more in the offseason than during the season, or closer than it should be, because I am either starved for Bills related talk (no matter how tangential it gets in May around here) or I am disgusted with the way the season progresses and try to tune out as I start to calculate how much of my time is invested in following this team.

kj

a few times a day, but i start my morning here and usually wrap up my evening here as well. and durring the season, more times per day than the average pro athelete says "um".

but not as many as the amount of "you know's"...

Seriously, during the summer (I teach), I'm on here just once a day...I log in in the morning and I stay on ALL day.

Pretty much every day, sometimes for a minute just looking to see if anything is new, sometimes spending time reading the posts. It varies on the amount of time spent but still here almost daily.