Freddy on Rome at 1pm est

mrags

Trying to fo my best at letting u know the interview.

R: saying Bulls fans r die hard. Wants to know if buzz is insane

F: sayid players and fans r super excited

R: asking about MSG of signing Mario

F: huge MSG saying to all players they want to win now

R: asking Freds opinion if hebthoufht we had a chance at Mario

F: said he thought he wanted family feel and wanted to comebin low key and help us win now. Said the players really want to turn this thing around.

R: Wants tobknow why he wants to be here.

F: said he loves the fan base. Wants to finish here.

R: asking how he is physically

F: 100% ready to go now.

R: asked what it was like to sit out during injury.

F: said it sucked not being able to help. Hopes he can stay healthy and turn it around.

R: asking about Fitz comment about favorite teamate.

F: saying he gets inspired by it and wants to lead by example even if he's not the player to get the ball and he has to block.

R: asking about Stevie and his personality and his mixups last years issues and his maturity.

F: growing pains. Learned from mistakes but loves to have fun. Team respects him and hebosnt now a leader of the team.

R: asked about buying hi mother a house. Like in the Program

F: loved it. Said it was a great feeling. loved doing it for her and made it a huge suprise and how he did it.

R: Rome loves the story. Thinks it's a great thing. Asked if there was anything more he could do for his own mom.

F: saying his mom is the reason why he is playing football.

R: asking if his mom knows football well

F: knows everything well.

That's it.

Afterwards Rome talks about Freddy;

loves what Fitz said about how he inspires Fred.

Thinks the Broken leg won't slow him down.

Loves the moves made this offseason. Signing Stevie, Fred, Mario.

Said Jets r getting back to ground and pound and the NFL isn't that big on passing. Late in the year is more run. Thinks the bills r on the right track.

Hope you all enjoyed. Sorry for the mistypes. iPhone this fast ain't easy.

This is what I got - pretty superficial interview

- Fans are diehard - what about this year - big expectations

Are expectations, esp. with acquisitions in preseason. Have to out out and play football and prove something

- Getting Mario in offseason

Huge message from team that they want to out and win right now. As player tells us not building process - take care of it right now and win now

- Mario to Buffalo

Not sure what pitch was. Think he wanted a good place to play football and be a low key guy. Looking for a organization like a family that's what we have here. Oppty to help turn team around and jumped on it

- Why u want to be there

Grown to love team mates and fans. This is great place, enjoy it, can't imagine being anywhere else

- Injury last year

Physically 100% ready to go

- Last year unraveled

Sitting out toughest thing had to do - sit there and not be able to help team. Hopefully will stay healthy all year and turn this around

- Fitz positive comments on you - inspires team how you play

Guys see the way I play the game and it affects how they play. To have guys like Fitz say positive things inspires me. Drives team when see you do positive things on field

- Stevie - big contract big resp

Showed up in TC and has shown hes ready to be one of the leaders. Loves to have fun and sometimes had too much fun learned from mistakes and now ready to be leader on team

- Promise for house for Mom

Saw movie (The Program?) and was something I wanted to do. Wife and Mom picked out house and furnihses - blah blah blah

Said at end people say its a passing league, but Bills know they need to run the ball and Jackson is one of the best.

Thanks Steve. You got a little more detailed than mine. Appreciated.

Was still typing so didn't see yours before I posted. I'm amazed you cranked that out so fast on a phone! :P

This is what I got - pretty superficial interview

- Fans are diehard - what about this year - big expectations

Are expectations, esp. with acquisitions in preseason. Have to out out and play football and prove something

- Getting Mario in offseason

Huge message from team that they want to out and win right now. As player tells us not building process - take care of it right now and win now

- Mario to Buffalo

Not sure what pitch was. Think he wanted a good place to play football and be a low key guy. Looking for a organization like a family that's what we have here. Oppty to help turn team around and jumped on it

- Why u want to be there

Grown to love team mates and fans. This is great place, enjoy it, can't imagine being anywhere else

- Injury last year

Physically 100% ready to go

- Last year unraveled

Sitting out toughest thing had to do - sit there and not be able to help team. Hopefully will stay healthy all year and turn this around

- Fitz positive comments on you - inspires team how you play

Guys see the way I play the game and it affects how they play. To have guys like Fitz say positive things inspires me. Drives team when see you do positive things on field

- Stevie - big contract big resp

Showed up in TC and has shown hes ready to be one of the leaders. Loves to have fun and sometimes had too much fun learned from mistakes and now ready to be leader on team

- Promise for house for Mom

Saw movie (The Program?) and was something I wanted to do. Wife and Mom picked out house and furnihses - blah blah blah

Said at end people say its a passing league, but Bills know they need to run the ball and Jackson is one of the best.

Since it's not mentioned, I'm guessing he didn't call Fred "Chrissy"?