Clean up on aisle 9............

erynthered

While my reaction to "crimes" of this nature is generally along the lines of "What a waste of time," particularly in puritanical states like Kansas...

...what, you don't even have the self-discipline to make it to a changing room first? Morons. I hope they do time, just for being stupid.

While my reaction to "crimes" of this nature is generally along the lines of "What a waste of time," particularly in puritanical states like Kansas...

...what, you don't even have the self-discipline to make it to a changing room first? Morons. I hope they do time, just for being stupid.

Yup!! Idiots.

:rolleyes:

Don't you have to leave the store with an item to be charged with stealing it? Just sayin. Obviously they were just in a 'try before you buy' frame of mind.

I said that.

Pooping isnt getting "busy" no matter how good it feels

True but I'm sure plenty of the employees had to get busy trying to find that can of Lysol they thought they had left in the storage closet. So at least he caused someone else to get busy in the BK.

I go shopping at Wegmans every Sunday and have a donut with my coffee. I pay for the donut when I get to checkout.

You steal the coffee? How is that better?