Which are you keeping an eye on in preseason

So as pre season nears which players are you guys looking forward to watching in our pre season games.

For me i am looking forward to watching:

T.J Graham

Ron Brooks

Dorin Dickerson

Vince Young

Johnny White

How about you guys?

Good list. However, I'm going to add Stephon Gilmore, and Tank Carder to it. If those two turn out to be total studs, then I don't see how anyone keeps us out of the playoffs.

I like the lists guys and yeah i am keeping an eye on all rookies pretty much as well, Searcy is an interesting one, i expect him to make some pretty significant strides coming into this season. Rogers and Aiken are others like that. I just want to see how McKelvin adjust to the nickel and see if he has changed his approach at all when the ball is in the air. I'm always excited about Pre season just to watch how the rookies perform.

So as pre season nears which players are you guys looking forward to watching in our pre season games.

For me i am looking forward to watching:

T.J Graham

Ron Brooks

Dorin Dickerson

Vince Young

Johnny White

How about you guys?

Great question.

1) WR battles - Easley, Hagen, and the dark horses - Aiken Clowney Roosevelt. Graham will be fun but I figure as a 3rd round rookie, he pretty much makes the team however he looks.

2) the LB - I want to see if we look to really be able to stop the run this year. Particularly interested in Bradham and White/McKillop, want to see how Barnett does at OLB - big ? IMO.

3) Aaron Williams. Can he take a step this year?

4) Corey Mac. 'Cuz Swampboy is kool and I just like watching him. Be awesome if he gets some carries and catches. "Freight train comin' your way!"

5) VY and Thigpen, for obvious reasons

6) the backup DL - Heard, Troup, Carrington, and so forth

Ohh man i missed Carrington, i really want to see if he can make any steps forward, the others i missed are Moats and Batten i want to know if they can step it up

Heading to the Promised Land from Joisy by myself JUST to watch the first preseason game Live ... so I do have some specifics to watch for

1.) First two defensive series (or maybe only one) - the push and pressure straight up by our new defensive line

I am expecting 2-3 yards in the middle and more from the edges right away.

2.) How good is our middle linebacker?

3.) Gilmore in coverage

4.) If Merriman plays ........any sign of Lights Out?

5.) I expect Fitz for one series and a lot of spread formation - straight down the field probably

6.) Glenn vs Hairston on the left side.......Pears and all the others on the right. Backup centers.....good snaps?

7.) Easley - is he healthy.....? Is he getting open? Is he catching anything?

8.) Graham (see 7)....who else is catching the ball

9.) Young vs (gulp) Thigpen

10.) Is the new kicker getting NOTHING but touchbacks (note: he may be told to pooch it to the corners)

11.) The Battle between the Punters

12.) The fullback vs the H-back

Depth of the D-Line.......DT..Carrington, Troup, Herd, Edwards, Gilbert -how do they set up DE vs DT who can swing who cant

DE Johnson, Batten, Eddins, Ferguson, Moore -again how many do you carry can Moore play inside ?

WR Battle Aiken, Clowney, Hagan, Roosevelt, Martin, Easley, Sessions - gotta keep somebody

Heading to the Promised Land from Joisy by myself JUST to watch the first preseason game Live ... so I do have some specifics to watch for

1.) First two defensive series (or maybe only one) - the push and pressure straight up by our new defensive line

I am expecting 2-3 yards in the middle and more from the edges right away.

2.) How good is our middle linebacker?

3.) Gilmore in coverage

4.) If Merriman plays ........any sign of Lights Out?

5.) I expect Fitz for one series and a lot of spread formation - straight down the field probably

6.) Glenn vs Hairston on the left side.......Pears and all the others on the right. Backup centers.....good snaps?

7.) Easley - is he healthy.....? Is he getting open? Is he catching anything?

8.) Graham (see 7)....who else is catching the ball

9.) Young vs (gulp) Thigpen

10.) Is the new kicker getting NOTHING but touchbacks (note: he may be told to pooch it to the corners)

11.) The Battle between the Punters

12.) The fullback vs the H-back

Thats a nice list, could post what you think about all those points after the first pre season game