The Mitt-stakes continue

I'm not a black or white guy. But in this specific case, this specific location, it's a clear issue of disrespect (to me at least).

I don't know if that means your hispanic or chinese or native american or even canadian but I have not read anything racial in this thread from the righties or lefties until this. It might not be white or black or yellow or red or whatever but I can tell you one thing your skin needs to be.......THICKER.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if that means your hispanic or chinese or native american or even canadian but I have not read anything racial in this thread from the righties or lefties until this. It might not be white or black or yellow or red or whatever but I can tell you one thing your skin needs to be.......THICKER.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ease up there! I can handle plenty of things but being called Canadian is where I draw the line! I'm outraged!

For the record, my skin is kinda yellowish today. Not sure if that's due to the poorly lit room I'm being kept in or if it's jaundice. Either way, I should probably see someone about it... does jaundice make your skin thicker?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ease up there! I can handle plenty of things but being called Canadian is where I draw the line! I'm outraged!

OK I'm sorry. It was a heat of the moment thing and out of line.

For the record, my skin is kinda yellowish today. Not sure if that's due to the poorly lit room I'm being kept in or if it's jaundice. Either way, I should probably see someone about it... does jaundice make your skin thicker?

Are you sure it is from being jaundiced and not just being scared?

I'm not sure why being jaundiced would impact your skin. They try not to touch the people they are saving with those things. When did you crash your car? How long did it take them to extract you? Were you holding in your pee during the rescue operation? That could explain it. Do you smell like asparagus or Golden Crisp like your pee would if you had peed it out? Maybe it is coming out through your pours.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

How much of your federal tax dollars did he lobby for to save the games? No biggy, just a record amount of public money. Gotta hand it to old Wily Willard... He knew where to go to get the bacon...

Considering that Olympics generally use public funds, Romney's accomplishment there was to make good use of that cash and deliver good value for the dollars spent. Can you say the same about other big government projects?

OK I'm sorry. It was a heat of the moment thing and out of line.

Are you sure it is from being jaundiced and not just being scared?

I'm not sure why being jaundiced would impact your skin. They try not to touch the people they are saving with those things. When did you crash your car? How long did it take them to extract you? Were you holding in your pee during the rescue operation? That could explain it. Do you smell like asparagus or Golden Crisp like your pee would if you had peed it out? Maybe it is coming out through your pours.

Why do you closet Canadians always find a fancy way of spelling?

Why do you closet Canadians always find a fancy way of spelling?

First of all :censored: you for calling me a Canadian.

And yes I know Canadians and other Euros have stupid spellings that use too many "u"s but in this case the spelling is correct. I will use it in a sentence:

It was so hot, that the sweat pouring over Beerboy's tertiary chin dripped heavily onto the road leaving a trail for miles behind him as he staggered away from the plane wreck caused by his sudden recurrence of spiral vaginitis.

First of all :censored: you for calling me a Canadian.

And yes I know Canadians and other Euros have stupid spellings that use too many "u"s but in this case the spelling is correct. I will use it in a sentence:

It was so hot, that the sweat pouring over Beerboy's tertiary chin dripped heavily onto the road leaving a trail for miles behind him as he staggered away from the plane wreck caused by his sudden recurrence of spiral vaginitis.

Your spelling is correct, but for the wrong word. You were referring to urine seeping out of someone's pores. I will now give you an open book test to see if you learned anything today:

Urine was seeping out of Greg's___________.

Pick one of the following:

1. pours

2. poors

3. pores

Your spelling is correct, but for the wrong word. You were referring to urine seeping out of someone's pores. I will now give you an open book test to see if you learned anything today:

Urine was seeping out of Greg's___________.

Pick one of the following:

1. pours

2. poors

3. pores

The answer is pours. Well the real answer is one of several words that some people might see as racy or offensive. An example is "schwantz" or "pecker". And Greg ought to see a doctor about seepage. It should be a more healthy flow. If you meant he was somehow sweating pee which is not possible then your answer is pours. To clarify I asked if the smell of asparagus or Golden Crisp was coming out of his pours. I did not ask if pee was leaking. That's just silly.

When a verb and a noun are the same word and conjur similar images they are known as symbionic like when a hippo lets an otherwise annoying bird pick the food out of its teeth. The bird gets to eat and the hippo can tell the overpriced dentist to stick it. The noun and verb benefit the user by requiring less stuff to remember. Think of the word "runs". Example: Beerboy runs to the ladies room because it is nearby and those 14 chili dogs gave him the runs. Same word, one verb, one noun: symbionic.

Poors means a bunch of people living in Canada or another third world death trap.

I am not aware of the word pores existing but maybe it is a food some snooty people eat that has expensive chocolate and marshmallows instead of Hershey bars and regular marshmallows. You might also be thinking of spores which are like a seed but for crappy plants, not nice ones.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

The answer is pours. Well the real answer is one of several words that some people might see as racy or offensive. An example is "schwantz" or "pecker". And Greg ought to see a doctor about seepage. It should be a more healthy flow. If you meant he was somehow sweating pee which is not possible then your answer is pours. To clarify I asked if the smell of asparagus or Golden Crisp was coming out of his pours. I did not ask if pee was leaking. That's just silly.

When a verb and a noun are the same word and conjur similar images they are known as symbionic like when a hippo lets an otherwise annoying bird pick the food out of its teeth. The bird gets to eat and the hippo can tell the overpriced dentist to stick it. The noun and verb benefit the user by requiring less stuff to remember. Think of the word "runs". Example: Beerboy runs to the ladies room because it is nearby and those 14 chili dogs gave him the runs. Same word, one verb, one noun: symbionic.

Poors means a bunch of people living in Canada or another third world death trap.

I am not aware of the word pores existing but maybe it is a food some snooty people eat that has expensive chocolate and marshmallows instead of Hershey bars and regular marshmallows. You might also be thinking of spores which are like a seed but for crappy plants, not nice ones.

I appreciate your long and detailed explanation and almost feel guilty that with a simple copy and paste I can take you to the woodshed and give you a beating you won't soon forget:

http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/search?q=define+pore&qpvt=pores&FORM=DTPDIA

Pore(S)

1. tiny opening in skin: a tiny opening in human skin, or in the skin or other outer covering of an animal, through which substances can pass. Perspiration is released through the pores.

2. tiny opening in plant: a tiny opening in a leaf or stem of a plant used to absorb or release substances, e.g. in photosynthesis or respiration

3. geology small space in rock: a small space that is surrounded by rock or soil. It may be filled with water, crude oil, or natural gas.

Considering that Olympics generally use public funds, Romney's accomplishment there was to make good use of that cash and deliver good value for the dollars spent. Can you say the same about other big government projects?

Stop using facts.

I appreciate your long and detailed explanation and almost feel guilty that with a simple copy and paste I can take you to the woodshed and give you a beating you won't soon forget:

http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/search?q=define+pore&qpvt=pores&FORM=DTPDIA

Pore(S)

1. tiny opening in skin: a tiny opening in human skin, or in the skin or other outer covering of an animal, through which substances can pass. Perspiration is released through the pores.

2. tiny opening in plant: a tiny opening in a leaf or stem of a plant used to absorb or release substances, e.g. in photosynthesis or respiration

3. geology small space in rock: a small space that is surrounded by rock or soil. It may be filled with water, crude oil, or natural gas.

I don't click on those Peter Pan links but nice try. I explained the origins of the word and the symbionic nature of it and also "runs". You make up some crap and then put in stuff about plants and rocks? What was that for; to make line #1 sound more realistic?

Look at how Romney was received. In Israel, its popular prime minister lavished on him a welcome so warm as to be a near-endorsement. In Poland, Romney received an actual endorsement from Lech Walesa, former dissident, former president, Cold War giant, Polish hero. Yet the headlines were “shove it” and “culture.”

Scorecard? Romney’s trip was a major substantive success:

one gaffe (Britain), two triumphs (Israel and Poland), and a fine demonstration of foreign-policy fluency and command — wrapped,

however, in a media narrative of surpassing triviality.

Dr. Charles Krauthammer

If martians came down to Earth and said they were going to blow up the planet unless one human were able to beat them in a game of Balderdash, Crayonz would be humanity's only hope!

:worthy:

If martians came down to Earth and said they were going to blow up the planet unless one human were able to beat them in a game of Balderdash, Crayonz would be humanity's only hope!

:worthy:

Your next script has to be a buddy comedy starring me and crayonz.

Sort of a "Real Genius" meets "Dumb and Dumber" meets "Usual Suspects" (when we find out at the end who crayonz really is...)

Give em He'll Harry has Romney running to Hannity and crying for mercy, gees, just release the taxes Mittens

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-reids-claim-unpaid-taxes-untrue-015056891.html

Reid repeated the claim on the Senate floor. Following Romney's response, he released a statement saying that "it's clear Romney is hiding something."

"When it comes to answering the legitimate questions the American people have about whether he avoided paying his fair share in taxes or why he opened a Swiss bank account, Romney has shut up," Reid said. "But as a presidential candidate, it's his obligation to put up, and release several years' worth of tax returns just like nominees of both parties have done for decades

."

Give em He'll Harry has Romney running to Hannity and crying for mercy, gees, just release the taxes Mittens

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-reids-claim-unpaid-taxes-untrue-015056891.html

."

When are the fast and furious documents going to be released?

Will Obama ever release his college transcripts?

Will Obama ever explain his deal with rezko? Ayers ? Wright ?

Who is responsible for the repeated national security leaks ?

Most transparent administration ever.