Are you guys "budget guys" so to speak

Just trying to put my finger on it. What is it if not that, that makes you love Romney? And if so, what the hell is it Romney is going to cut or rework so much to slash enough what with this anti-tax trend he's hostage to? And if this is not it at all...what is it? Basically...sell me on Romney. And just stay on point...sell me on Romney. Don't talk about anything else.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to put my finger on it. What is it if not that, that makes you love Romney? And if so, what the hell is it Romney is going to cut or rework so much to slash enough what with this anti-tax trend he's hostage to? And if this is not it at all...what is it? Basically...sell me on Romney. And just stay on point...sell me on Romney. Don't talk about anything else.

He's not Obama. Seriously. Hey that worked last time.

Sorry, I don't do false choice faux dichotemy. I do economics and reality. I don't have a dog in this race.

You don't have to respond man lol. It's ok. I'm just saying...he's on the ballot now and it's getting close...time to give some serious thought to the choice (which I will and always do despite not liking the GOP the last few years) what should I think about? Why vote for Mitt Romney? I'm not even saying this as a political attack or some snarky comment. I'm just saying...there are quite a few posters here supporting him. What's up? Why vote FOR Mitt Romney? That's all I'm asking.

You don't have to respond man lol. It's ok. I'm just saying...he's on the ballot now and it's getting close...time to give some serious thought to the choice (which I will and always do despite not liking the GOP the last few years) what should I think about? Why vote for Mitt Romney? I'm not even saying this as a political attack or some snarky comment. I'm just saying...there are quite a few posters here supporting him. What's up? Why vote FOR Mitt Romney? That's all I'm asking.

You couldn't pay me to.

Edit: Your post bills the upcommig election as "The Choice", when it's anything but. It's a contest about color, Red and Blue, and it doesn't change anything. If you believe the presidential election matters a whit, you've failed at thinking.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You couldn't pay me to.

Haha, fair enough appreciate the honesty. I'm just saying I understand the "I hate Obama" argument somewhat. It's the other part I want to hear about. The "Romney for President" part is important to me if I can even consider voting for him.

I really think Romney needs to run a better campaign. He is holding on hoping enough people will vote against Obama. Get out there and get your own message out on what you're going to do to help America.

Edit: Your post bills the upcommig election as "The Choice", when it's anything but. It's a contest about color, Red and Blue, and it doesn't change anything. If you believe the presidential election matters a whit, you've failed at thinking.

/thread

/winner=TakeYouToTasker

I'll bite. I think his inauguration will be the end of an era of uncertainty that will slowly build in confidence within the private sector.

This will lead to getting people back to work, and workers pay taxes. Don't you think having ten million more workers will have an impact on government's revenue stream? I do.

This will lead to getting people back to work, and workers pay taxes. Don't you think having ten million more workers will have an impact on government's revenue stream? I do.

But Unemployment Benefits stimulate the Economy

/Pelosi

I really think Romney needs to run a better campaign. He is holding on hoping enough people will vote against Obama. Get out there and get your own message out on what you're going to do to help America.

Like "Hope and Change"?

As I once said in a message to Booster, I'd rather slice my taint lengthwise than vote for Mitt Romney. Luckily, it doesn't matter who the hell I vote for. I live in New York. Hooray!

The short version is that I prefer a President who wants to provide an environment where business can thrive rather than a leftist ideologue who sees business as a boogie man to be punished & put in the corner by the paternalistic principal.

That means not only lower corporate taxes, but also less detailed regulation, less wasteful gimmick programs like "cash for clunkers, & generally just not being someone who chills the business environment with the constant threat of arbitrary micromanagement by government.

And I don't think I'll have to worry about the kind of economic retardation that purports to believe "green jobs" are going to be our economic savior or having our prosperity sacrificed in vain for absurd political games like Obamacare or Cap & Trade.

I could write volumes on the matter, but basically it's not that I expect Romney to do anything special; I just expect him to get out of the way & stop !@#$ing everything up like the Ring-a-Ding kid.

I assume he is going to endorse and carry out much of what is detailed in the proposed Ryan budget. At this point, I think Americans are going to get real wiht the fact that no program, no service, not Government entity is "hold harmless" or off limits. The simple fact is most people do not want to the pay the taxes that are neccesary to support the Government we currently run today...

I don't disgree with those people, nobody likes paying taxes especially when the programs don't bebenfit them directly. Some programs are probably good public policy, but by no means do those programs have to stay in place as the exist today.

Romney- I don't know if he has the gumption to B word-slap the entrenched Washington gridlock and establishment... we may get the chance to see.

I will not vote for a Republican based on Heathcare, its that plain and simple. Once I know I can buy insurance even with existing condtions, then I will consider voting for an aggressive fiscal aggitator....