Obama, Solyndra, and $35,800 fundraisers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific read Gary, thanks for posting.

here is the outline that the author provides for the essay.

When Obama implied at the Roanoke, Virginia rally that some businessmen refuse to pay for public works from which they benefit, he presented a thesis which, like a three-legged stool, relies on three assumptions that must all be true for the argument to remain standing:

1. That the public programs he mentioned in his speech constitute a significant portion of the federal budget;

2. That business owners don’t already pay far more than their fair share of these expenses; and

3. That these specific public benefits are a federal issue, rather than a local issue.

If any of these legs fails, then the whole argument collapses.

For good measure, we won’t just kick out one, we’ll kick out all three.

and he does.

You'll notice that every time I refer to the stimulus bill as a money-laundering scheme, you NEVER see a leftist argue the point. Because they know their leader is an unethical mop.

Obama took from us and gave it to his friends so they could give a bunch of it back to him for his campaign.

How anyone can suggest this man deserves anything but the quickest exit is beyond me.

Is it me or is he out here in the Bay area almost every other week on his knees for money? How in the F can he do his job while he's spending so much time begging for cash? I guess SF really is the belly of the leftist beast for both ideology and cash.

Edited by Dante

Is it me or is he out here in the Bay area almost every other week on his knees for money. How in the F can he do his job while he's worrying so much about begging for cash?

Maybe he's just practicing for his second term China policy?

Terrific read Gary, thanks for posting.

here is the outline that the author provides for the essay.

and he does.

I thought it was pretty weak - mostly for brevity. Double the length to give more space to expound on the justifications, and it could have been better.

As it was, though...just fluff.

Is it me or is he out here in the Bay area almost every other week on his knees for money? How in the F can he do his job while he's spending so much time begging for cash? I guess SF really is the belly of the leftist beast for both ideology and cash.

He was actually over in Oakland this time around.

I've moved across that bridge. There are actually more loonies on this side. That's were Berkeley is after all.

Have you ever gone over by Berkeley. That whole area is, without question, one of the most disgusting areas you could imagine. Rundown, dirty, smelly...was really stunned the first time I went there.

Have you ever gone over by Berkeley. That whole area is, without question, one of the most disgusting areas you could imagine. Rundown, dirty, smelly...was really stunned the first time I went there.

I have, a couple of times. Did a career fair at Cal. What a shithole that place was. There are some very good restaurants over there but I may just have to give them a miss. Oakland however and a very nice up and coming restaurant scene.

Did you just answer a question that he didn't even ask?

It's called a conversation. You generally don't have to wait to be asked a question to respond with a statement.

Oh, and !@#$ you, for making me defend DiN. God-mother!@#$ing-dammit!