Obama, Solyndra, and $35,800 fundraisers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll notice that every time I refer to the stimulus bill as a money-laundering scheme, you NEVER see a leftist argue the point. Because they know their leader is an unethical mop.

Obama took from us and gave it to his friends so they could give a bunch of it back to him for his campaign.

How anyone can suggest this man deserves anything but the quickest exit is beyond me.

You'll notice that every time I refer to the stimulus bill as a money-laundering scheme, you NEVER see a leftist argue the point. Because they know their leader is an unethical mop.

Obama took from us and gave it to his friends so they could give a bunch of it back to him for his campaign.

How anyone can suggest this man deserves anything but the quickest exit is beyond me.

Couldn't we use this same logic to say that the GOP wants to give the top 1% more tax cuts so that they can turn around and give the money back to them in their next presidential campaign?

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

Their silence is especially interesting when you consider their reaction to Citizen's United and obsession with campaign finance reform.

Couldn't we use this same logic to say that the GOP wants to give the top 1% more tax cuts so that they can turn around and give the money back to them in their next presidential campaign?

There is a difference between the GOP trying to give ME my money and Obama giving my money to his friends.

Wait...let me guess...it's really not my money because the government is in charge of printing and issuing it, right? :lol:

You'd have an argument if it was a targeted tax cut for the 1%, however, when you look at the policies being proposed, they are EQUAL % tax cuts across the board, and Romney also includes a complete elimination of capital gains taxes for those making under $250K , which is even more progressive than the system we have today.

You'd have an argument if it was a targeted tax cut for the 1%, however, when you look at the policies being proposed, they are EQUAL % tax cuts across the board, and Romney also includes a complete elimination of capital gains taxes for those making under $250K , which is even more progressive than the system we have today.

So the people with the vast majority of the wealth are going to be given the same tax cut as those struggling? And those who are struggling will also see their health care costs rise under Romney/Ryan plans. So its screw everyone so the super wealthy can have even more wealth that they can store away in the Cayman Island? Sounds like a real deal, a raw deal

So the people with the vast majority of the wealth are going to be given the same tax cut as those struggling? And those who are struggling will also see their health care costs rise under Romney/Ryan plans. So its screw everyone so the super wealthy can have even more wealth that they can store away in the Cayman Island? Sounds like a real deal, a raw deal

Bwaaak bwaaak "Cayman Islands", Bwaaaak bwaaak "screw everyone superwealthy"

Also, by the way, According to the CBO, people on the individual market's premiums will rise under Obama's healthcare law, specially for the younger and healthier people, who will be subsidizing the cost of health care for the sick.

Also, by the way, According to the CBO, people on the individual market's premiums will rise under Obama's healthcare law, specially for the younger and healthier people, who will be subsidizing the cost of health care for the sick.

The Ryan plan will basically screw the middle class real hard, while driving dump truck loads of cash to the already super wealthy. This is no secret.

Even then he wouldn't have a point because there's no quid pro quo, nor is there any reason to assume contributions from the rich would favor the GOP.

The Ryan plan will basically screw the middle class real hard, while driving dump truck loads of cash to the already super wealthy. This is no secret.

Bwaaak Bwaaak "The Ryan plan will basically screw the middle class real hard, while driving dump truck loads of cash to the already super wealthy." Bwaaak Bwaaak

I just received notice that my healthcare is going up 25% October 1st.

I don't want to take the time to look the whole thing up right now, but if I'm not mistaken I believe that Paul Ryan's plan, which is supported by Romney, gives the biggest tax cut to the top 1%. I think it's a bit naive to think some of that money isn't going to go to political campaigns to get themselves further tax cuts.

Not to mention Obama has, in fact, supported continuing tax cuts for those making less than 250,000K per year. I would say that is letting a person keep more of their own money.

As far as Capital Gains... Romney's plan isn't bad. I think I could get behind elimination of CG for those making less than 250,000K.

I don't want to take the time to look the whole thing up right now, but if I'm not mistaken I believe that Paul Ryan's plan, which is supported by Romney, gives the biggest tax cut to the top 1%. I think it's a bit naive to think some of that money isn't going to go to political campaigns to get themselves further tax cuts.

Not to mention Obama has, in fact, supported continuing tax cuts for those making less than 250,000K per year. I would say that is letting a person keep more of their own money.

[[/b]As far as Capital Gains... Romney's plan isn't bad. I think I could get behind elimination of CG for those making less than 250,000K.

and suddenly every CEO in the country will be "making less that $250,000 a year" nudge nudge, wink wink.

Why not limit total Federal outlays to 15% of GDP, institute a flat tax on everybody to acheive it, and collect another 5% that is legally manadated to go to long-term debt until it is paid down to acceptable levels, then just have the 15%.

We don't need a 72,000 page tax code, Government was never intended to be this complicated.