Jets-Bills opener - need tix?

I only live about 2 hours from there now. If I can find some cheap tickets I might have to make the trip

Might have to go I live 5 minutes away from Met Life, thought tix were too expensive

I know it sounds kinda stupid for a guy who can't go (me) to exhort other to go… especially in an NFL road game.

But it would be great if you guys represented our team.

I know it sounds kinda stupid for a guy who can't go (me) to exhort other to go… especially in an NFL road game.

But it would be great if you guys represented our team.

Ill wear my Hindsight Uniform, probably will get on TV if I do :thumbsup:

Seriously though If I can get a good group together and buy some really really cheap tickets I'm in

Edited by Captain Hindsight

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/linfuriating_si5vVIx9bjdQFZaCQdsuEJ/1

"The Jets are so desperate to sell tickets to their regular season PSL Stadium opener — Sept. 9 vs. Buffalo — they’ve contacted Bills fans who had been soliciting tickets from Jets season ticket holders on Craigslist."

They released another section to BBNYC after 400 tix went in the first weekend. Just picked up 3 a few days ago. Can't wait to go.

They released another section to BBNYC after 400 tix went in the first weekend. Just picked up 3 a few days ago. Can't wait to go.

Love it. People say we're bad for selling games to Toronto. They're selling to the enemy. I'm negotiating a road trip with the wife...

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Well it appears they're still very popular as there are only 2 single seats left. I bought from StubHub in the same section (330)

Well it appears they're still very popular as there are only 2 single seats left. I bought from StubHub in the same section (330)

Let me know if you need a ride.