Terrell Owens: Loving him some "me"?

Buftex

I was a big fan of bringing T.O. to Buffalo and even felt he was a model spokesperson for the Bills HOWEVER watching him live at the Ralph on Sunday turned me off to him. He seemed to be lazy on the field before, during, and after plays if he knew he wasn't getting the ball. Hated that. Doubt he was like that earlier in his career. WR's should go full go every play. Seems like a small thing but it makes a big difference. Makes cornerback go full go. Hides your play call. Keeps you in shape. And doesn't make Gobills28 dislike you, amongst other things.

Me too. He seems like a good guy with self-esteem issues. It's a shame a guy with such talent, who's always kept his nose clean, will be remembered in such a negative light.

I feel like you may have missed the theme of this thread;

Things are only going to get harder for him.

I feel like you may have missed the theme of this thread;

Things are only going to get harder for him.

No, I get it, it just seems like he gets a raw deal. Sure he gets off on the attention from performing in front of the camera, but when the odds are long he usually works it out. Plus, although he lacks the stamina to go hard on every play, in a sticky situation he usually rises to the occasion.

No, I get it, it just seems like he gets a raw deal. Sure he gets off on the attention from performing in front of the camera, but when the odds are long he usually works it out. Plus, although he lacks the stamina to go hard on every play, in a sticky situation he usually rises to the occasion.

Mind.

Blown.