Niagara Falls N.Y.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....buffalo ave is lovely.

Funny guy you...Just so ya knows..the Four Points on Buffalo Ave is quite nice!

Fort Niagara is very cool, but that is in Youngstown about 10 miles from Falls. On way there or back, the village of Lewiston is quite quaint and has some nice places on the water to eat and some nice small shops.

Take this from a Falls native..nothing to see there besides the Falls

If you want a good fish fry, Kobans on Niagara

Good Old School Tavern..Gadowskis ..( fish has gotten bad there for some reason)

Fort Niagara is very cool, but that is in Youngstown about 10 miles from Falls. On way there or back, the village of Lewiston is quite quaint and has some nice places on the water to eat and some nice small shops.

Good Old School Tavern..Gadowskis ..( fish has gotten bad there for some reason)

If I remember correctly from my 3rd grade field trip to Old Fort Niagara, there's a pretty awesome view of Toronto from across the lake

If I remember correctly from my 3rd grade field trip to Old Fort Niagara, there's a pretty awesome view of Toronto from across the lake

On a clear day you can see the The CN tower..but that about it.

Love canal

Easy there...I spent the first 16 years of my life on 101st Street in the Love Canal..lovely area to visit!!!!! :pirate:

If you do spend some time in Lewiston be sure to check out the Water Street Landing. Awesome outdoor patio bar on the water with a beautiful view. One of my favorite bars in WNY during the summertime.

Have you been down buffalo ave in the heavy industrial areas and the neighborhoods that border it ? It's like another country. It's like flint MI

It feels like you are in Ukraine circa 1992

When in Lewiston there are many eateries.

The Silo on Water Street landing is very good.

Was featured on Adam Rickman's Man vs. Food

Want wings ? Go to Apple Granny's on Center Street.

Artpark always has an evening concert or other event.

Ice Cream on a hot summer day ? Hibbard's Custard stand is A++.

Definitely go to Fort Niagara.

The Porter Cup Golf tournament is this weekend at the Niagara Falls

Country Club. Amateur players in a top rated event.

If in Niagara Falls, find Viola's Sub shop on Military Road.

Everything on the menu is great.

Forget the Silo, its overpriced for the same grub you can get anywhere else. You pay extra for the view. Hit up any of the other restaurants in Lewiston and you can't go wrong, they all have good food. Except Syro's, I can't vouch for them its the one place there I never got around to eating at in all the years I lived there

It feels like you are in Ukraine circa 1992

It killed my father, and so your comparison is spot on, even though you were attempting to be humorous.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=116451584493114731934.00044764d31ab20bbaf46&ll=43.105244,-79.003029&spn=0.087731,0.180244&z=12&source=embed

That's Niagara Falls, NY in my mind, and it always will be.

Edited by BmoreBills

It killed my father, and so your comparison is spot on, even though you were attempting to be humorous.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=116451584493114731934.00044764d31ab20bbaf46&ll=43.105244,-79.003029&spn=0.087731,0.180244&z=12&source=embed

That's Niagara Falls, NY in my mind, and it always will be.

Holy Chit..hard to see it like that