Mr Businessman, You Didn't Build Your Business

Romney's contacts from his dad or Barry's ascension via affirmative action. Six of one...

Romney rose upwards inspite of the drag of all those business connections, private schools, family experience in business and all those other so-called advantages. Most wealthy people die poor. But Obama was basically handed everything he got. I wouldn't be surprised if from now on we have poor black men being handed the presidency through affirmative action. Obama really is just a telepromter reading puppet who knows absolutely nothing while Mitt shot to the top while cutting through everything that held him back. He's really an American hero.......with a Swiss bank account

Edited by Duck_dodgers007

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romney rose upwards inspite of the drag of all those business connections, private schools, family experience in business and all those other so-called advantages. Most wealthy people die poor. But Obama was basically handed everything he got. I wouldn't be surprised if from now on we have poor black men being handed the presidency through affirmative action. Obama really is just a telepromter reading puppet who knows absolutely nothing while Mitt shot to the top while cutting through everything that held him back. He's really an American hero.......with a Swiss bank account

Barry is the most caring, transparent, qualified, business-savvy and hardest working presidents ever, in the history of presidents. I mean, what other president got a Nobel Peace Prize just for getting elected? Who else could say that he wouldn't get a 2nd term if he didn't fix the economy, or who promised under 7% unemployment, or that he would cut the deficit in half, yet still has lemmings following him off the cliff? He is one special guy...who likes to hide transcripts.

Ok Mr. President, no becomes successful on their own. No ****, Mr. President, you're !@#$ing brilliant. But one question. What the hell was the point of that speech? That without government businesses would not succeed? That because of that we need to grow the government, we need to raise taxes on the "rich"? What's your point exactly Mr. President? I have a question for you. I grew up in public schools with probably 120 other kids in my class (it was a small school). They all had basically the same teachers, drove on the same roads, over and under the same bridges. Why is it Mr. President that many of them found no success at all. Some are drunks, drug addicts (a few are dead because of this), in prison and just down righ losers. Why is that Mr President? Remember, they had the same government teachers, rode on the same government provided roads, and over and under some of those government bridges. So Mr President if you can take credit for those that are successful, can you also take credit for those that failed, and failed miserably? See Mr President many people who own our own companies (I don't but am very close to the person that owns the one I work for) feel that they became successful not because of the government, but in spite of. So I ask you again Mr President, what was the point of that speech?

Ok Mr. President, no becomes successful on their own. No ****, Mr. President, you're !@#$ing brilliant. But one question. What the hell was the point of that speech? That without government businesses would not succeed? That because of that we need to grow the government, we need to raise taxes on the "rich"? What's your point exactly Mr. President? I have a question for you. I grew up in public schools with probably 120 other kids in my class (it was a small school). They all had basically the same teachers, drove on the same roads, over and under the same bridges. Why is it Mr. President that many of them found no success at all. Some are drunks, drug addicts (a few are dead because of this), in prison and just down righ losers. Why is that Mr President? Remember, they had the same government teachers, rode on the same government provided roads, and over and under some of those government bridges. So Mr President if you can take credit for those that are successful, can you also take credit for those that failed, and failed miserably? See Mr President many people who own our own companies (I don't but am very close to the person that owns the one I work for) feel that they became successful not because of the government, but in spite of. So I ask you again Mr President, what was the point of that speech?

If I use DRIP to invest my dividends how will my taxes be calculated when in the future I sell the stocks, as a dividend or as a capital gains?

Ok Mr. President, no becomes successful on their own. No ****, Mr. President, you're !@#$ing brilliant. But one question. What the hell was the point of that speech? That without government businesses would not succeed? That because of that we need to grow the government, we need to raise taxes on the "rich"? What's your point exactly Mr. President? I have a question for you. I grew up in public schools with probably 120 other kids in my class (it was a small school). They all had basically the same teachers, drove on the same roads, over and under the same bridges. Why is it Mr. President that many of them found no success at all. Some are drunks, drug addicts (a few are dead because of this), in prison and just down righ losers.

Don't start that stuff or the pot head loser hippies will flock to this thread and hijack it and blabber on and on about how pot is totally harmless.

This could be your best post ever.

Don't you think Chef completely misses the point that while others did fail, he didn't, but, he still benefitted from the roads. Cant argue that point.

Yes, I benefitted from the roads. Not my point you crispy skinned canard al la roti. My point was that the only point Obama was making with that speech was to rile up the clueless. And I see he did a wonderful job with our local Canard a la Presse

Don't you think Chef completely misses the point that while others did fail, he didn't, but, he still benefitted from the roads. Cant argue that point.

Since everyone gets roads and everyone gets infrastructure and school and police and fire protection, what do you think is the DIFFERENCE between Jim and those who didn't succeed.

C'mon. You can do it. Won't hurt to much if you just try to think it out.

If I use DRIP to invest my dividends how will my taxes be calculated when in the future I sell the stocks, as a dividend or as a capital gains?

Sorry I missed this doozy.

Are you a Bot that just randomly types **** on a keyboard? And to answer you irrelevant question....under current tax laws as as long as the stock is held for a year does it matter?

Success has many mothers, but failure is an orphan. Your success was because of others while their failures were the fault of others. The ultimate lib belief: it's someone else's success when things go well and fault when they don't.

Wait, the drunks, druggies, and losers Chef grew up with built the roads?

Since everyone gets roads and everyone gets infrastructure and school and police and fire protection, what do you think is the DIFFERENCE between Jim and those who didn't succeed.

They...didn't...use...the...infrastructure...and...services...enough?

The existing infrastructure isn't enough for some people. That's why we need MORE infrastructure.

I just got done taking a ****.

I'd like to thank everyone here for paving the way before me in order that I could take such a fine **** and wipe my ass properly.

I'd like to thank the public water for me being able to flush. I'd like to thank my parents for teaching me to sink some Cheerios and wipe my ass when I was younger.

I could never have taken such a nice **** just now without everyone here having helped me out.

I'd like to thank everyone here for paving the way before me in order that I could take such a fine **** and wipe my ass properly.

I'd like to thank the public water for me being able to flush. I'd like to thank my parents for teaching me to sink some Cheerios and wipe my ass when I was younger.

I could never have taken such a nice **** just now without everyone here having helped me out.

Send your **** to the government.

Sorry I missed this doozy.

Are you a Bot that just randomly types **** on a keyboard? And to answer you irrelevant question....under current tax laws as as long as the stock is held for a year does it matter?

Capital gains then. So why would a person "live" off of dividends if they could just do DRIP and then sell older stock?

Another one, say if you are using DRIP and the stock falls in price, does it really matter? Can you still come out ahead with DRIP and a falling stock price, you know, ending up with more stock and there fore more dividends and thus more stock.

Couldn't have done it without government-provided sewage plants, and the R&D investment to invent the flush toilet.

Capital gains then. So why would a person "live" off of dividends if they could just do DRIP and then sell older stock?

Another one, say if you are using DRIP and the stock falls in price, does it really matter? Can you still come out ahead with DRIP and a falling stock price, you know, ending up with more stock and there fore more dividends and thus more stock.

Many people don't reinvest their dividends, they live off of them. But if they take the dividends as income they are currently taxed at the same rate at cap gains you greasy piece of confit de canard. Did you ever think that might be the reason Bush lowered the rate on qualified dividend?

If you are participating in a DRIP you want the stock to drop you silly magret du canard au pomme et calvados. Ever hear of a concept called dollar cost averaging?